Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Lol this looks like an ad for Balenciaga fashion campaign. Why doesn’t he have the title Hitler Wears Hermes on the giant billboard? Because he’s aware of what it means and implies. He should’ve ended it years ago. Doesn’t he have another cover with him wearing confederate patches and the Celtic cross?

it says Hitler wears hermes on the side and the actual cover of the album is just West...there's no writing on it

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s not even Freddie Gibbs IG account :stopitslime:

It only took 58 posts. The coli is different:mjlol:

It's his burner. Check the stories-

What are you nikkas talking about?? That’s his account, his shyt gets deleted all the time d’fukk. He finally got his main account back this month, he ain’t tryna get that deleted. https://instagram.com/freddiegibbs?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
We've been saying that Hitler shyt is stupid for a while but it's not hard to see what Gunn was going for. It's like Gibb is trying to get some heat sent Gunn's way when him and Conway have been quiet about his situation with Benny even though that's their family. Gibbs is just being a dikkhead here
Low key agree. No one else from Griselda that I’m aware of has directed anything at Gibbs since the Benny beef. Actually I don’t know about Wesr. But definitely not Conway, Boldy, Rome, or Mach.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
shyt, I still want to know what Boldy thinks about all this bullshyt lol
He’s the most likely to not even know it’s happening. His social media presence and activity is so low that he doesn’t plug half his own releases, and if he does it’s often way late. He doesn’t do many interviews either but in one of them I remember he says he doesn’t keep up with the news and gossip on social media much.

And I mean he definitely knows there’s a beef here. He’s not stupid. But I’m just saying I bet he doesn’t have a lot of strong feelings, or if he does I bet he wants them to squash it

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
I wonder if Easter Gunn day 5 gonna be aimed at Gibbs. Would make sense especially since he got that whole Rabbit shyt going. Wes & Benny been quiet on Wax. Same w Mc Dinosaur BBQ, I don’t believe baldy said anything towards Conway? Yet. But he’s a petty MF so it’ll be coming. Wes, Benny, Con, Rome, Boldy, Stove, Armani & Mach should just hop on EasterGunn Day 5 and Bury that bald clown.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
cd30347a453abbed9ab9e70681e0cfbf.1000x1000x1.jpg
I fukk with WSG heavy, but this nikka literally has an album cover of Hitler dressed like JESUS CHRIST and doing his pose for HWH 5. He knows what he’s doing, and he should’ve deaded this shyt years ago.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People still questioning what the hitler theme is? It’s like a play on the devil wears Prada, it doesn’t mean he likes hitler at all. He’s basically saying he was praised to his people but hated by many.
Is WSG Andrea Sachs in this analogy? :skip:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When some random goons make an example of dude using wrestling moves :snoop:
Some young goon putting this nikka in the crippler crossface is hilarious:mjlol:

Making a ig vid talkin bout

"Gibbs watch ya mouth, don't forget how dirty nikkas did you at Gloria's Soul Food nikka...my young nikka had you in the Sharpshooter....had yo ass screaming like you was getting stabbed....bytch ass nikka"

:mjlol:

Last edited: