𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
He's still going

UIdzWug.png
Smh

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
First couple of days I was thinking Freddie’s album was nuts as weeks went by I don’t even think it’s great and I’ma fan. This is corny of him tho.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's rappers named after Khaddafi, Idi Amin, Mussolini, Noreaga, Pablo Escobar, John Gotti. All dictators/murderers. Never seen any outrage over that.

This is literally bog standard Hip-Hop fair.

We got rappers known for rapping about committing terrorist acts, rapes, murders etc.
Naming themselves after racist mafioso and dictators and drug lords but Hitler is "Too far".

Hitler in an album title is light work tbh.

:yeshrug:
shyt is stupid as fukk.

Like saying “Duke Wears DKNY”

To each his own breh.

As long as rappers aren't actual Nazi's or endorsing Nazi ideology, I have no problem with it whatsoever.
I think it's fair game and doesn't fall under "offensive" (for me).

He's calling Hitler the devil. The devil represents evil. Which Hitler was. I mean I'm not even saying I agree with the title. I'm just saying he's not trying to paint Hitler as some good figure.

This.

Again, I'll agree that Hitler iconography can be seen as "Corny", "Edgelord-ish" or "Offensive" but at the very least as Hip-Hop fans
shouldn't we be trying to interpret the artists intentions ?

Posters on here are taking the use of Hitler as literal, seems like really surface level analysis tbh.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is literally bog standard Hip-Hop fair.

We got rappers known for rapping about committing terrorist acts, rapes, murders etc.
Naming themselves after racist mafioso and dictators and drug lords but Hitler is "Too far".

Hitler in an album title is light work tbh.

To each his own breh.

As long as rappers aren't actual Nazi's or endorsing Nazi ideology, I have no problem with it whatsoever.
I think it's fair game and doesn't fall under "offensive" (for me).

This.

Again, I'll agree that Hitler iconography can be seen as "Corny", "Edgelord-ish" or "Offensive" but at the very least as Hip-Hop fans
shouldn't we be trying to interpret the artists intentions ?

Posters on here are taking the use of Hitler as literal, seems like really surface level analysis tbh.

I worship the late prophet / The great Muhammad Omar Atta / For his courage behind the wheel of a plane / Reminds me when I was dealing the ‘caine
- Juelz Santana post 9/11

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Gibbs gave us $$$ this yr and he’s not acting like c00nye west so go on Freddie do ya mothafukking thang!!!!

nikkaz in here catching feels over him calling out Gun over that Hitler shyt
HOWLLLING
SSS is not as dope as y'all say it is. It's good but not great for y'all to be acting this way.

Plus dude is corny let's be real here.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
SSS is not as dope as y'all say it is. It's good but not great for y'all to be acting this way.

Plus dude is corny let's be real here.
That’s your opinion which is wrong like go ahead and stream hitler worshiping bullshyt.
Gibbs really got yall in yall feelings :russ:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Both of their albums are very solid to me. :manny:

Both have plenty of replay value and both are in the category of aoty.