Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I agree with what most have said in this thread, and attacking her is wrong.

But this chick is not attractive at all . She not even attractive for regular woman standards. Snowfall is a popular show , of course shewas going to be criticized, but that’s the business she is in . Based off talent , she does an ok job, but it’s not believable .
I agree with everything you said here. I just think that the ridicule on social media is uncalled for.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
That shyt lokey messed up. I don't whose has it worst her or the new Lisa on Bel Air. Imagine get role of lifetime but any time your character is mentioned on social media :hhh: " who's this ugly bytch, who picked this chunky girl:scust:.why is she the love interest:huhldup:.​
Lisa not ugly tho, she just ain’t Nia. That’s where they messed up.

Put that girl in this role and there is no issue .

Daps
Damn. Whomever made that post is going to far man. I don't find her attractive myself but I'm not going to social media to clown her for her looks. Hopefully she doesn't see that.
She didn't choose how ugly she would be
People are just dumb
Who even has the time to look up what this actor's girlfriend even looks like or even cares?
Dusty ass broke bums

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Made Man

All Star
Daps
That woman is attractive. any man that dont think she look good enough to hit is suspect imo

Breh, look at your standard .

good enough to hit ….. is that good enough for a serious love interest soon to be iconic character on a popular show ?

As far as hitting…..I mean there are plenty of ugly chicks who are hittable.

Last edited: