Maggie-Gyllenhaal-nude-thumb.jpg

Maggie-Gyllenhaal-Nude-1-thefappeningblog.com_-2.jpg

:scust:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I said I prefer dark-skinned women and STILL considered her 'regular'. It is about skin shade because they're BOTH regular, but only the darker-skinned woman is called ugly.​
The other shorty is better looking bruh. She has better features. They not far off in complexion either so that argument makes no sense. It also doesn’t help that shorty is flat all over. No t*ts. No hips. No ass. Nothing really. Add to the fact her face is SUPER average.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
she's basic. part of it are the horrible wigs she rocks on the show
she'd look much better with better hair/make up job

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all posting every pic except the one going viral on Twitter. To each their own but this is not an attractive woman
20220306-231216.jpg

ehh she’s attractive seems like a bad angle. She’s the acting equivalent of the dude in the HR section who you don’t know or notice and no one seems to notice them but they get the job done and leave.

i can’t say rather a person is attractive because I’ll admit I have different standards of attraction. Me knowing her in person vs only seeing her on tv or social also has an impact.

like it’s a lot of extremely attractive women in the industry and honestly they just blend in. Unless they get featured and get a push.

i felt the same with brehs kept telling me how pretty lupita or The Viking chick from G4tv was.

Last edited: