Franchises You're Shocked Haven't Been Raped By Hollywood Yet?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
2 - Carmen Sandiego. Why hasn't this ever happened? You can actually get a female action hero and just think of all the exotic locales she can go to. Plus, not only that, you can get a young star actor to play the lead gumshoe. it already has a built in audience too, everyone knows this character.

carmen sandiego played by scarlett johansson

:datazz:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think with some of our favorites, they are just fishing for their audience. The last Masters of the Universe & Thundercats cartoons that came out weren't that bad; but there really isn't an audience for He-Man other than us. It's the same for G.I. Joe. They can't sell toys without the series (for some odd reason) and every single revamping has failed. There's no audience but us.

I think they are gonna attempt to rape the John Hughes collection next. But Footloose failed, Red Dawn failed, Dirty Dancing failed...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm surprise they didn't resurrect Tiny Toons and have Plucky and them satire this genaration :yeshrug:

Their humor flew over the heads of many, as did Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain. These mufukkas walking around now are even dumber. They wouldn't get this shyt.

These are some of the greatest cartoons ever made. :bow:

RashadYW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how about this early 90's gem cartoon?

Last edited by a moderator:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
My personal choice

MASK-cartoon.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Stephen kings dark tower series. Apparently theyre doing a tv show and movie with javier bardem starring and ron howard diretcing but its on again off again in production. Their idea is cool in theory, to make a movie then run a season on tv then another movie then another season etc. But having a story continue across film and tv is not going to work.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I live to see the day Dirty Harry gets rebooted with Statham in the lead. :snoop:

:birdman: Dirty Harry doesn't need a reboot. Let that classic be. If it was made now then it would be butchered trying to cater to a new audience. Same thing with Death Wish