Franchises You're Shocked Haven't Been Raped By Hollywood Yet?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I wish they would finally make a Zelda Movie and do it Lord of the Rings style :ahh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm kind of surprised they haven't remade Ferris Buellers day off...

I been expecting them to fukk that classic up with Bieber or one of Wills kids starring as Bueller...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
1 - I want to write the next Indiana Jones, except he doesn't search for relics, he searches with mythical creatures. I know damn well there are cryptozoology scripts out there, but that's a slam dunk big franchise if done right. I've probably said it 10 times on this site. Indiana Jones mixed with Van Helsing (only good) and you got a billion dollar trilogy easy.

2 - Carmen Sandiego. Why hasn't this ever happened? You can actually get a female action hero and just think of all the exotic locales she can go to. Plus, not only that, you can get a young star actor to play the lead gumshoe. it already has a built in audience too, everyone knows this character.

Daps
Shazam/Captain Marvel.. Surprised they haven't touched this one, especially considering you could tell it from a child's perspective
depositphotos_11395802-Captain-Marvel-Chibi.jpg

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
It is for the sequel, but he wants to go ahead and do it without Bill Murray. As much as I want a Ghostbusters 3 I don't want to see it if Bill isn't in it. I would still be there opening night wearing my Ghostbusters t-shirt.

Last I read they are ready to proceed without Bill Murray.

Read some Akroyd quote where he said that if and when Ghostbusters 3 ever drops it's gonna be some new breed of 'Busters on the come up with the OG's showing them the ropes. :comeon:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
They are doing a highlander reebot
Ryan Reynolds was cast in the lead
Ryan Reynolds IS Highlander - IGN

And Leonard dicaprio bought the rights to neverending story he's producing the reboot which has been in development since 09
Warner Bros. Remaking The NeverEnding Story - ComingSoon.net

And they are doing a toxic avenger reeboot, they got the writers and director of hot tub time machine doing it with John travolta in the cast
http://m.bloody-disgusting.com/bloo...toxic-avenger-remake,50ce6c4ad7fc7b5670ac54b8
http://m.vh1.com/blogs/celebrity-po...http://m.vh1.com/blogs/celebrity.rbml&cid=300

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
came to post neverending story
but hopefully they dont touch those 2
220px-Willow_movie.jpg

220px-Rocketeermovieposter.jpg

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
you have never seen a toxic avenger movie have you.

I still don't know how they pulled that off as a kids cartoon.

and part 4 came out pretty recently.

I saw one when I was younger and all I remember was Toxie bending some broad over a radiator and fukking the shyt outta her while her skin sizzled. :merchant:

I turned TMNT back on shortly thereafter. :whew: