Franchises You're Shocked Haven't Been Raped By Hollywood Yet?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

they have... :mjpls:

Robocop-Motorbike%2B%25284%2529.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
you have never seen a toxic avenger movie have you.

I still don't know how they pulled that off as a kids cartoon.

and part 4 came out pretty recently.

I saw the cartoon before the movie. I caught the movie on USA one of those Up All Night features, and was shocked at the how THAT was turned into a kids cartoon. Killer Tomatoes I understood.

I am shocked about The Goonies, Stand by Me, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles. They seem ready for the plucking and all would fail. As for cartoons, they have touched everything but MASK, COPS, SilverHawks and She-Ra. She-Ra is probably on their list though.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The very first summer blockbuster. Really surprised there hasn't been a horrible remake yet.
jaws-3-sized.jpg

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won't work today.

Awesomeness/Coolness of the 80s, that enjoyable care free vibe is gone, DEAD.

We have the technology but there are just too many critics and corny stuff we let slide back in the day that won't be tolerated in this era.

Right now, everything in entertainment is too RAW, dark, gritty, harsh, political and very sexual.

This is why they don't make fun movies like Police Academy etc or cheesy shows like Saved by the Bell etc anymore.

Everything today is just too hardcore man and over analyzed, so it's going to be extremely hard to make it fun for everyone.

Also the days of likeable teen stars like Corey Feldman, Fred Savage, Macauley Culkin etc is OVER.

:sadcam:

I mean look at the venom spewed every single day on youtube, blogs etc at teens like Justin Bieber/Hannah Montana LMAO :laff:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Dan Akyroid seems hell bent on raping it, but it's his creation so I guess it's better than the studio heads taking it over and raping it.

i thought that was for a sequel? i was actually waiting for that...

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
i thought that was for a sequel? i was actually waiting for that...

It is for the sequel, but he wants to go ahead and do it without Bill Murray. As much as I want a Ghostbusters 3 I don't want to see it if Bill isn't in it. I would still be there opening night wearing my Ghostbusters t-shirt.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprise they didn't resurrect Tiny Toons and have Plucky and them satire this pathetic genaration :yeshrug: