Franchises You're Shocked Haven't Been Raped By Hollywood Yet?

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 - Carmen Sandiego. Why hasn't this ever happened? You can actually get a female action hero and just think of all the exotic locales she can go to. Plus, not only that, you can get a young star actor to play the lead gumshoe. it already has a built in audience too, everyone knows this character.

I remember hearing like a year ago that Jennifer Lopez was producing a Carmen Sandiego movie...

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
came to post neverending story
but hopefully they dont touch those 2
220px-Willow_movie.jpg

220px-Rocketeermovieposter.jpg

Rocketeer remake on deck, breh. :smugdraper:

Disney is Remaking The Rocketeer For Some Reason - CraveOnline

We even got another Bill & Ted's adventure in the mix.

Keanu Reeves Reveals 'Bill & Ted 3' Plot Details

I'm surprised through all the vampires and werewolf movies that we aint never seen a legit Frankenstein movie too.

RashadYW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell you what as a kid I've been waiting for the "Masters of the Universe" sequel for ages...still remember Skeletor in that pit

RashadYW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure I agree with a "Rocketeer" re-make...something about its 90's cheese gives it a more pure look for me.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell you what as a kid I've been waiting for the "Masters of the Universe" sequel for ages...still remember Skeletor in that pit

came in to say this. He-Man would seemingly be a pretty straight forward choice to remake. i mean it was pretty popular, it wasn't some obscure shyt. plus they could do a whole lot with special effects these days. if they can remake snow white they can remake masters of the universe.

They are doing a highlander reebot
Ryan Reynolds was cast in the lead
Ryan Reynolds IS Highlander - IGN

And Leonard dicaprio bought the rights to neverending story he's producing the reboot which has been in development since 09
Warner Bros. Remaking The NeverEnding Story - ComingSoon.net

And they are doing a toxic avenger reeboot, they got the writers and director of hot tub time machine doing it with John travolta in the cast
http://m.bloody-disgusting.com/bloo...toxic-avenger-remake,50ce6c4ad7fc7b5670ac54b8
http://m.vh1.com/blogs/celebrity-po...http://m.vh1.com/blogs/celebrity.rbml&cid=300

:ohhh:

but ryan reynolds as conner mccloed? :what:

surprise an american version hasnt been made yet, the movie was akinda ill

Tomorrow When the War Began Trailer - YouTube

the book series has the potential to be :dj2:

Tomorrow series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i saw this piece of shyt movie. one of the worst "doomsday" movies i ever seen. i dont know nothing about the book but if its anything like the movie they should never remake that shyt.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Jonny Quest

jonny-quest-big.jpg

I could just imagine them making the dog CGI like they did Scooby Doo and have him fukking up the movie like Jar Jar Binks did with Star Wars.

If they do remake Jonny Quest I hope Spielberg gets it and does it like he did that Tin Tin revamp. That movie was slick.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm kind of surprised they haven't remade Ferris Buellers day off...

I been expecting them to fukk that classic up with Bieber or one of Wills kids starring as Bueller...
They better never fukkin touch that movie

i'm suprised they havent dropped no Jurrasic Park remakes. 2014

I would love a grittier less cheesy more modern Demolition man...but they'd prolly fukk it up...And Snipes as Simon Phoenix would be tough to top.

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
After working in a book store for along ass time, you read a lot of books. Including a lot of kids books to relax your mind(at least I did) and I am shocked they have not decided to go after some of those series, where you CAN do a one off, but if it does well, do the franchise.

So You Want to be a Wizard- Duane
Sabriel/Lirael/Abhorsen- Nix
Keys to the Kingdom- Nix
That Artemis Fowl movie fizzled out years ago

It seems easy money if you did them right, as in not like Percy Jackson and Alex Rider.