Franchises You're Shocked Haven't Been Raped By Hollywood Yet?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I'm still amazed to this day that a Thundercats movie has never come close to being a reality. My childhood would officially be DOA at that point. :deadrose:

Surprised a Toxic Crusaders/Avenger reboot never came out which, with today's effects, I think would be fukkin bananas, kinda in the vein of the new Evil Dead joint. :whew:

Voltron would be some shyt to see up on the big screen one 4th of Jew-lie :blessed:

Spawn, though I think I heard rumors Bout thAt possibly being true :leon:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
With the rise of bullying in school I'm surprised they haven't remade The Breakfast Club to teach kids it's cool to be friends with different backgrounds and all that other bullshyt.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i wish they would make a ducktales movie, have this be scrooge mcduck's theme song

:duck: now that's what the fukk i call a chain reaction

Last edited by a moderator:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
With the right kid actor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i'm surprised they haven't remade the Neverending Story yet. seems like the kind of thing they would do. would LOVE to see a Voltron movie but they would completely fukk it up like they did to Transformers, new TMNT is gonna be trash i reckon

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
supposedly the new TMNT are going to be aliens, so it is beyond trash now

also surprised there is no new goonies, the last starfighter, and though they say they will make a new ghostbusters, they keep delaying it and now bill murray wants nothing to do with it

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is ripe for the remaking

220px-The_wizard_poster.jpg

Also, if they did a remake of Big with Will Ferrell...it might actually work. Buddy the Elf was just a grown ass kid as it was.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm still amazed to this day that a Thundercats movie has never come close to being a reality. My childhood would officially be DOA at that point. :deadrose:

Surprised a Toxic Crusaders/Avenger reboot never came out which, with today's effects, I think would be fukkin bananas, kinda in the vein of the new Evil Dead joint. :whew:

Voltron would be some shyt to see up on the big screen one 4th of Jew-lie :blessed:

Spawn, though I think I heard rumors Bout thAt possibly being true :leon:

you have never seen a toxic avenger movie have you.

I still don't know how they pulled that off as a kids cartoon.

and part 4 came out pretty recently.