FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Doesn't matter how you slice it, she worked/had associations with Fusion GPS....#TeamMovaleGoalpost .... I even get the favorite Fairy Dust Rag, Washington Post, as a source, but somehow she still has no association with this company...that she was worked for/with for 2 years.....:mjlol:...

I'm thick skulled? but I'm showing verbatim what was written...get cantankerous with those sources, not me..:russ:

No, every time you include the word "for" in that sentence, you are a bold-faced liar.

Can you imagine me saying, "I used to work for/with Microsoft", then revealing that my only association was that my boss hired Microsoft to handle our computer security?

And you repeatedly lied and said she hadn't worked for a Russian government official, when THAT OFFICIAL is the one who hired Fusion GPS in the first place!

There is NO relevance to her boss hiring Fusion GPS on a case, because Fusion GPS works for whoever hires them. Just before they worked for the Clinton campaign, they were working for the Cruz campaign. Does that mean that Cruz is in cahoots with the Democrats AND the Russian government too?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? The guy who invented the story said it was fake. Got ya'll on the Juelz.

FBI is not involved in Seth Rich case despite 'conspiracy theories,' officials say

Inside the killing of DNC staffer Seth Rich

was published Aug 2016 by Newsweek and they blame Julian Assange for starting the story

did Julian Assange say it was fake?:mjgrin:

and if you mean Rod Wheeler.....THIS Rod Wheeler:

:ufdup:

:mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
No, every time you include the word "for" in that sentence, you are a bold-faced liar.

Can you imagine me saying, "I used to work for/with Microsoft", then revealing that my only association was that my boss hired Microsoft to handle our computer security?

And you repeatedly lied and said she hadn't worked for a Russian government official, when THAT OFFICIAL is the one who hired Fusion GPS in the first place!

There is NO relevance to her boss hiring Fusion GPS on a case, because Fusion GPS works for whoever hires them. Just before they worked for the Clinton campaign, they were working for the Cruz campaign. Does that mean that Cruz is in cahoots with the Democrats AND the Russian government too?

Notice how you arguing with me, but not criticizing the Washington Post or Business Insider.

I thought I"m only allowed to trust the MsM outlets, like Washington Post. So I get the Washington Post, cite the Washington Post, but I'm a bold face liar now.....

I'm literally citing the infallible Washington Post verbatim.......

:laff:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Man, you guys arguing with @newworldafro are just wasting your time.

This is the same guy who tried to tell me about the Haitian community while I am part of it and I have been involved in 3 elections so far. I even offered him a phone conversation. Then, he believes I'm a Democrat lol

This guy will not concede no matter how wrong he sounds.

How did we go from Seth Rich being killed by the DNC to "does that solve his murder?"

Seriously, you guys giving those fools too much attention

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Man, you guys arguing with @newworldafro are just wasting your time.

This is the same guy who tried to tell me about the Haitian community while I am part of it and I have been involved in 3 elections so far. I even offered him a phone conversation. Then, he believes I'm a Democrat lol

This guy will not concede no matter how wrong he sounds.

How did we go from Seth Rich being killed by the DNC to "does that solve his murder?"

Seriously, you guys giving those fools too much attention

Breh....I never called you a Democrat?? Show evidence :sas1:

I don't doubt you know more about Haiti than me....

Don't need a phone call breh. :laugh: Say what you need to say. I am the biggest African Diaspora supporter on this site...find me a poster more hyped than me, and I'll be upset cause I thought I was #1. This is why I looked at Haitian situation so critically.

You probably do know some intricacies about Haiti I don't know about, especially from other countries attempting to take advantage, which is what all countries do, but Haiti maybe unable to counter properly. I want Haiti to be the Atlanta of the Caribbean....easy, simple idea.....obviously unbelievable gargantuan task to manifrst.

But Clinton Foundation is not the friend of Haiti, from what I've read and listened too.

Now, I'm off topic.....

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Alot of yall probably dont know what a real journalist look like, well i present Seymour Hersh his credibility cant be questioned and he says Seth the leaker :takedat:

he's actually an award winning journalist.

This is a real journalist sayong he saw with hisnown eyes FBI report saying Rich was leaking to Wikileaks. . . The media?. . . Crickets.

Funny how credible journalism matters when the journalist agrees with your pre-conceived opinions
cb8a0447022516d44f54633000792508.png

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Breh....I never called you a Democrat?? Show evidence :sas1:

I don't doubt you know more about Haiti than me....

Don't need a phone call breh. :laugh: Say what you need to say. I am the biggest African Diaspora supporter on this site...find me a poster more hyped than me, and I'll be upset cause I thought I was #1. This is why I looked at Haitian situation so critically.

You probably do know some intricacies about Haiti I don't know about, especially from other countries attempting to take advantage, which is what all countries do, but Haiti maybe unable to counter properly. I want Haiti to be the Atlanta of the Caribbean....easy, simple idea.....obviously unbelievable gargantuan task to manifrst.

But Clinton Foundation is not the friend of Haiti, from what I've read and listened too.

Now, I'm off topic.....

No. The US are not our friends. The only two presidents to ever do anything for our country was George Bush and Obama.

After that, US been trying to steal from us and making us look like savages with no education

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Notice how you arguing with me, but not criticizing the Washington Post or Business Insider.

I thought I"m only allowed to trust the MsM outlets, like Washington Post. So I get the Washington Post, cite the Washington Post, but I'm a bold face liar now.....

I'm literally citing the infallible Washington Post verbatim.......

:laff:

NONE of them said that she ever worked for Fusion GPS.

NONE of them said that she was ever a Democratic operative.

You're using a throwaway line referencing the fact that her boss hired Fusion GPS to help on one lawsuit in order to create some sort of stupid conspiracy idea.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
NONE of them said that she ever worked for Fusion GPS.

NONE of them said that she was ever a Democratic operative.

You're using a throwaway line referencing the fact that her boss hired Fusion GPS to help on one lawsuit in order to create some sort of stupid conspiracy idea.

Go up a few posts
.....I have it in 6 font bolded orange

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Go up a few posts
.....I have it in 6 font bolded orange

The only thing that you have in "6 font bolded orange" is that they collaborated on a lawsuit.... because she was the personal lawyer for a Russian minister who contracted Fusion GPS to do work on a lawsuit for them.

What part of "that does not mean she worked for Fusion GPS" do you not understand?

What part of "Fusion GPS is a private consulting firm that works for whoever pays them money" do you not understand?

The fact that they had Republicans as clients, Democrats as clients, and Russian ministers as clients does NOT mean that the Russian ministers and Democrats and Republicans are in cahoots. PRIVATE COMPANIES DO WORK FOR LOTS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

The state of Missouri filed a lawsuit against the City of Cape Girardeau because they were violating the rights of the KKK, and the ACLU joined the lawsuit. Does that mean that the KKK is a Democratic plant in cahoots with the ACLU?

Last edited: