FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
If he does go down I can see some billionaire media mogul trying to scoop up him and O'Reilly to start an extreme right bootleg version of Fox News

Maybe Greta Van shovel face can join up with them when she inevitably gets bushed for her flabby ratings by MSNBC :troll:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

image.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
White House Petition To Investigate Seth Rich Murder Goes Viral As Reward Tops $345K

With OAN offering a $100,000 reward, WikiLeaks donating $20,000, the DC Metropolitan Police offering $25,000, Republican donor Jack Burkman kicking in another $100,000, and even Martin Shkreli upping the ante with $100,000, the total reward for solving Seth Rich’s murder stands at $345,000.
Yeah, see the other petitions on the page, millions of signatures, and nothing. This administration could care less about petitions. Also, that's the safest money/virtue signaling of all time, I hope it gets up to lotto money, and someone sells out their friend for witness protection and the reward. I bet, just like Chelsea being commuted, Julian will back out, because he is a piece of sh1t, and Martin is Martin, a fukking scumbag with no redeemable value. This is one big false flag, I would love to be proven wrong, and want to see this murder solved, if it really is the DNC, I want it exposed, and want to see the party purged of folks that would be involved. I don't see it, but I would accept it, but I know for a fact if it turns out it really was a random botched robbery, the alt right absolutely will not accept it. They do not want justice, they want smoke screens to combat the Russia narrative, anybody that denies that is full of sh1t.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Great segment.

:lupe: RT....Russian state media feeding the world 100% non biased news. :bryan:
You folks are going to RT for American news stories because you don't like how American news doesn't fit your narrative. At the end of the day, you guys are gonna look back on this period of your life with shame and embarrassment.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
:lupe: RT....Russian state media feeding the world 100% non biased news. :bryan:
You folks are going to RT for American news stories because you don't like how American news doesn't fit your narrative. At the end of the day, you guys are gonna look back on this period of your life with shame and embarrassment.
This is all you can say though. think about that. This is literally your ONLY defense. You couldn't even attempt to dissect the info given. . . Because it's legit.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
American news doesn't even cover this story. It doesn't cover ALOT of stories. . . Why?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
American news doesn't even cover this story. It doesn't cover ALOT of stories. . . Why?
Because American news is not interested in trying to make sh1t up to dispute what all the intelligence agencies have confirmed. One of our enemies tried to involve themselves in our election, they need to be punished. Please explain to me that a murder in D.C. Is being covered on RT, but all the murders of Russian spies, diplomats, journalists, etc..are not being covered by RT? I'll wait......

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Because American news is not interested in trying to make sh1t up to dispute what all the intelligence agencies have confirmed. One of our enemies tried to involve themselves in our election, they need to be punished. Please explain to me that a murder in D.C. Is being covered on RT, but all the murders of Russian spies, diplomats, journalists, etc..are not being covered by RT? I'll wait......
AMERICAN NEWS MAKES SHYT UP ALL FUKKING DAY!!!!!

WHERE DO YOU MOTHAFUKKAS LIVE?!?!:mindblown::mindblown:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Great segment.

Exactly...."what becomes of the mantra Russia did it".............yall can't see how stirred up the MsM and DNC is about this as they try to throw shade on a basic homicide investigation...:why:

Why would the DNC and MsM be against investigating a murder???? Yall can't even answer that basic question without repeating Russia, Trump, conspiracy theory......no answer the question why would they be so up in arms about a basic homicide investigation ...... c'mon yall.

The reason is because......if the person in charge of IT for voter information for the DNC was the one that leaked info to wikileaks then the whole Russia-gate narrative disintegrates and Trump is off the hook......and the embarrassment of the DNC and MsM would be monumental.........and suddenly there is a motive for this case. This investigation literally discombobulates the last year of "Russia Did It" narrative. They refuse to ask basic questions...ask yourself why?

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Trump may actually be making Amerikkka great again but not the way he intended...

He's single-handedly destroyed FOX news and is on course to do the same to the Rethuglican party...

You have 8 year olds calling the Rethuglicans "Party before country"
That fat grotesque sack of subhuman shyt Roger Ailes dropped dead (rest in piss)
O'Reily fired and off the air
and the biggest conspiracy nutjob "performance actor" Hannity about to get fired to

CACs in middle Amerikkka bout to start dropping dead at an alarming rate to due to Trump policies...No jobs, no healthcare and no EPA regulations to protect them from environmental contamination...:mjgrin:

Of course he had to fukk us black folk with Sessions but we got to take the good with the bad and there is some good that's come out of this presidency...

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
To the other point, why is RT so invested in an American murder, but will not cover the political murders by the the Russian govt?
I don't know. That's irrelevant in this case. In THIS instance RT has more journalistic integrity than anything I've ever seen in the MSM.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This is all you can say though. think about that. This is literally your ONLY defense. You couldn't even attempt to dissect the info given. . . Because it's legit.

They keep skipping the details of the case because the MsM has not provided details of the case, and they are literally parroting "Bawk! Russia Trump! Trump Russia Bawk!"

It's crazy. Not a single detractor in this thread has mentioned the details of the case...:dead:...yall wild...yall can't see how you being manipulated ...where you can't actually argue over the minute details.

When a black person is killed by cops, every person knows the most minute details and can argue the case based on the details, but suddenly asking questions is an embarrassment ..... when I say folks is sheepling and being zombies this what I'm talking about......the erasure of critical objective thinking.

Please don't be sheeple and zombies brehs...please, please, please don't go down that path!! :mjcry:

Last edited: