FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps

Flair-yes.gif

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

It's like the whole Republican party is like giving dynamite to a fukkin 10 year old...power blew up in their whole fukkin faces....the gain was never enough...now you're witnessing a complete meltdown from the WH to their cronies on T.V.

This is fukkin gorgeous....God help Trump if Fox starts reporting "for real" like everyone else....their Obama obsession is leading to their meltdowns. Vacation my ass...everyone knew wtf this shyt meant....now he can go peddle on the fringes like Alex Jones..it takes a lot for me to say this about someone I never met but Hannity might be the worst human being I have ever seen on television.

He is the worst of all human beings....racist...bigoted sexist...and I hope that Uncle Tom Juan Williams is next. I guess at some point being viewed as TMZ or National Enquirer gets old.... It's one thing to diss Obama all day but what he did was beyond fukkin human decency....shytting on that dead kid all day and dragging it on after his bosses threw that shyt in the bushes....what fukked O'Reilly and him is they went from fukkin with blacks....which could be ignored or praised...but they had no off switch and when we weren't the target their attacks hit the wrong demographics.

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Please let this be true. This smug piece of shyt with along with all his hate speech can burn and rot in hell. Good riddance. Slowly but surely these republican idiots are getting exposed one by one. You can't keep ripping people off and think people won't fight back.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like the whole Republican party is like giving dynamite to a fukkin 10 year old...power blew up in their whole fukkin faces....the gain was never enough...now you're witnessing a complete meltdown from the WH to their cronies on T.V.

This is fukkin gorgeous....God help Trump if Fox starts reporting "for real" like everyone else....their Obama obsession is leading to their meltdowns. Vacation my ass...everyone knew wtf this shyt meant....now he can go peddle on the fringes like Alex Jones..it takes a lot for me to say this about someone I never met but Hannity might be the worst human being I have ever seen on television.

He is the worst of all human beings....racist...bigoted sexist...and I hope that Uncle Tom Juan Williams is next. I guess at some point being viewed as TMZ or National Enquirer gets old.... It's one thing to diss Obama all day but what he did was beyond fukkin human decency....shytting on that dead kid all day and dragging it on after his bosses threw that shyt in the bushes....what fukked O'Reilly and him is they went from fukkin with blacks....which could be ignored or praised...but they had no off switch and when we weren't the target their attacks hit the wrong demographics.

its Shakespeare esque

the republicans spent 7 years gaining control of the states, presidency and congress. they have everything. in 6 months it has imploded. they probably wont get the 1 thing they wanted, tax cuts for the rich. they do got the supreme court locked up for the next few decades, so thats prob the only win they got

if hillary won, repubs would have been in power until 2024...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Please let this be true. This smug piece of shyt with along with all his hate speech can burn and rot in hell. Good riddance. Slowly but surely these republican idiots are getting exposed one by one. You can't keep ripping people off and think people won't fight back.

To me it's classic hubris...because he and O'Reilly were ratings juggernauts they thought they were untouchable.....their egos caught up with them....plus Trump is such a fukkin con artist and they both refused to report real news...which only forced them further into dipshyt land it (both personally and professionally) and it finally came to a head.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
its Shakespeare esque

the republicans spent 7 years gaining control of the states, presidency and congress. they have everything. in 6 months it has imploded. they probably wont get the 1 thing they wanted, tax cuts for the rich. they do got the supreme court locked up for the next few decades, so thats prob the only win they got

if hillary won, repubs would have been in power until 2024...

It's like Obama literally drove them off the fukkin cliff....and I'm a moderate man but fukk...these nikkas is crazy.

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

He is the worst of all human beings....racist...bigoted sexist
...and I hope that Uncle Tom Juan Williams is next. I guess at some point being viewed as TMZ or National Enquirer gets old.... It's one thing to diss Obama all day but what he did was beyond fukkin human decency....shytting on that dead kid all day and dragging it on after his bosses threw that shyt in the bushes....what fukked O'Reilly and him is they went from fukkin with blacks....which could be ignored or praised...but they had no off switch and when we weren't the target their attacks hit the wrong demographics.

This is exactly why I hate him. Just a horrible human being.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Hate Hannity, but the reason he's being fired is fukked up.

Agreed.

I think what is telling about this story and about Fox under the sons of Rupert Murdoch management now is that they would threaten to fire a host over a basic criminal investigation......really :jbhmm:....and threaten to pull advertisers over examining a basic homicide investigation :patrice:. Hannity says ok I'll stop talking about it, but apparently it's so bad to discuss a criminal investigation as a journalist/pundit that they may fire him

Yall remember over the summer 2016 when Dr. Drew said from his expert medical opinion that Hillary should get additional medical treatment....and CNN fired him....this is wild stuff. They are censoring the news...the corporate/political/establisment nexus is on one....:francis:

I remember hearing over a year ago how there were plans to make Fox News a liberal network. It sounded kinda ridiculous, but then all the aex scandals popped up and as you can see the Murdoch Brothers are now seemingly on friendly terms with the DNC.

:francis:

Last edited:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
N
Peddling dead person conspiracy theorist stories to the point where your employer is forced to detract and you stay on it..while losing ratings and advertisers...that dude had it coming.
Nah, he was exposing the truth on the situation. But fukk him. No pity party here.