FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've never praised Hannity...but I keep things objective....why should we believe Russia conspiracy over Seth Rich story.....:sas2:.....................with the irony being if they are connected (51% chance they are), then the whole Russia hacking narrative that they have invested so much time, effort and money into promoting is thrown out....then what is the DNC and MsM gone to do...:wow:.

Dumbass :russ:

Check the headlines yesterday if you haven't yet

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Family debunked what story?

* The family debunked the story by proving that the investigator had never had access to any of Seth Rich's computers or emails.

* The family doubly debunked it by proving that the FBI had never had the laptop either, destroying his other claim.

* The Metropolitan Police debunked it by stating that the claims were unfounded and that no emails on Rich's computer had any connection to Wikileaks at all.

* Fox News was forced to retract their claim that the "investigator" had been hired by Rich's family, when in fact he was a previous Fox News contributor who had been hired by a 3rd party, apparently a Trump supporter.

* Fox News was forced to retract their claim that a "law enforcement source" had confirmed the investigator's story, when that former law enforcement official went public and said that in the conversation in question he had merely repeated what he had heard on Fox News and had no independent knowledge of the case at all.

* The family spokesperson stated: "I think there’s a very special place in hell for people that would use the memory of a murder victim in order to pursue a political agenda."

* The family's actual lawyer puts out a cease and desist letter to the "investigator", stating:

"Your statements and actions have caused, and continue to cause, the Family severe mental anguish and emotional distress. Your behavior appears to have been deliberate, intentional, outrageous, and in patent disregard of the Agreement and the obvious damage and suffering it would cause the Family."

"Your improper and unauthorized statements, many of which are false and have no basis in fact, have also injured the memory and reputation of Seth Rich and have defamed and injured the reputation and standing of the members of the Family."

* Fox's source/investigator completely retracts his story, admitting that he had no knowledge of the contents of Rich's laptop.

* Fox News completely retracts their story and apologizes.

For you to still be supporting any part of that fake narrative shows exactly what kind of tool you are.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Isnt this what Fox wanted, all White republican control of govt?!? :heh: They still not happy...
Trump isnt a conservative....Fox didnt want him in the white house....it was apparent all election season and its apparent now...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trump isnt a conservative....Fox didnt want him in the white house....it was apparent all election season and its apparent now...

I mean I guess but republicans control everything, even if trump isnt their token they wanted from jump isnt this more or less what they strived for???:jbhmm:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

6oMKugqovQnjW.webp