FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I live in a nice area in Brooklyn where the properties cost more and there are still murders and robberies.

It's not uncommon for me to see little kids running around with grocery bags wrapped around their gun to catch the shells gunning people down.

It's sad! Really sad!
:manny:

That's Brooklyn. I lived five blocks from where the murdered happened and I've never seen anything like that :yeshrug: I've walked up and down those streets at all hours of the night, coming back home on the Metro at 2am back when it ran that long still. The area is filled with hipsters, professionals and Howard kids. Nobody's running around with guns.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's Brooklyn. I lived five blocks from where the murdered happened and I've never seen anything like that :yeshrug: I've walked up and down those streets at all hours of the night, coming back home on the Metro at 2am back when it ran that long still. The area is filled with hipsters, professionals and Howard kids. Nobody's running around with guns.

Could've ran into the wrong person. That's the thing about random acts of violence and murder. A life is so easy to take and death/murder is hard for people to comprehend.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I know the area. Like I said, random violence happens randomly.

The problem with this conspiracy is it's people attempting to work backwards working it instead of working forward.

People were like, Wiki leaks said they didn't get their information from Russia.

Then someone sees that someone who worked for the DNC died and are like oh man he must be the leader and was killed as a cover-up by the DNC. Makes no sense and it really didn't serve the DNC to do so especially at a time where Hillary was still expected to win.

Let's disregard the police and the family saying there is no evidence of correspondence or his involvement as the leaker despite investigating.

It's like you should also disregard the family of the victim because they disagree with your theory despite having the most to gain if it were true.

I can't change your mind breh....that's cool. I'm just saying it doesn't sit right with me :yeshrug:

Police can be bought and paid for...ESPECIALLY in Washington DC of all places.

The family hired a private investigator that said they found no evidence of Seth having the emails on his server after a Federal investigator stated otherwise. That doesn't disprove that there wasn't any foul play. That just proves they didn't find it. The police still have not reached out to the family or gave them any answers about his death. It's a cold case. That boy was murdered and it wasn't by a random DC nikka.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You dont jack someone in good areas because you are likely to get caught quicker...it was a hit...face it
"According to Washington, D.C. television station WUSA, a string of robberies had occurred in the area where Rich was killed, and police believe that spate of crime was likely connected with his death. The station also reported that the 27-year-old staffer worked in voter expansion, helping people “find their polling places”; Rich’s age and the relatively minor scope of his duties made him an unlikely linchpin in a conspiracy involving election fraud or any purported testimony against Hillary Clinton. The young staffer had only been employed with the DNC, where he was a Voter Expansion Data Director, since 2014, making his position and tenure an unlikely match-up with possession of crucial information for which he was supposedly killed."

FALSE: DNC Worker Seth Conrad Rich Gunned Down on the Way to Meet FBI

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I can't change your mind breh....that's cool. I'm just saying it doesn't sit right with me :yeshrug:

The family hired a private investigator that said they found no evidence of Seth having the emails on his server after a Federal investigator stated otherwise. That doesn't disprove that there wasn't any foul play. That just proves they didn't find it. The police still have not reached out to the family or gave them any answers about his death. It's a cold case. That boy was murdered and it wasn't by a random DC nikka.
No evidence shows that he was the leaker. Until this is the case the rest of the story is pointless.

Sorry, random DC nikkas botch robberies everyday breh. :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Also, 3 DNC staffers died last election season.

Let's not pretend guys don't buy drugs or do other sketchy shyt just because they work for the DNC. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, Louise Mensch's theory is interesting to me:

- Seth knew about the DNC hack BY the Russians.

- The Russians killed him

If y'all remember apparently the actual DNC offices were bugged: Report: DNC told FBI it had evidence offices were bugged
:mjlol:
"According to Washington, D.C. television station WUSA, a string of robberies had occurred in the area where Rich was killed, and police believe that spate of crime was likely connected with his death. The station also reported that the 27-year-old staffer worked in voter expansion, helping people “find their polling places”; Rich’s age and the relatively minor scope of his duties made him an unlikely linchpin in a conspiracy involving election fraud or any purported testimony against Hillary Clinton. The young staffer had only been employed with the DNC, where he was a Voter Expansion Data Director, since 2014, making his position and tenure an unlikely match-up with possession of crucial information for which he was supposedly killed."

FALSE: DNC Worker Seth Conrad Rich Gunned Down on the Way to Meet FBI

Officials said they are looking into the possibility that Rich’s murder is connected to other recent robberies in the area.

"We will see if there are common factors we can relate to our case [and] we are still exploring the other cases to look," said Acting Captain Anthony Haythe of the MPD homicide unit.

DNC employee fatally shot in Bloomingdale

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Look, I'll even grant you this.

I believe the DCPD is covering up the death of this Russian who allegedly started working for the FBI

Mikhail Lesin - Wikipedia

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/...s-follows-a-fall-from-russias-elite.html?_r=0

www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/28/499750029/u-s-attorney-s-office-mikhail-lesins-death-was-an-accident

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

Officials said they are looking into the possibility that Rich’s murder is connected to other recent robberies in the area.

"We will see if there are common factors we can relate to our case [and] we are still exploring the other cases to look," said Acting Captain Anthony Haythe of the MPD homicide unit.

DNC employee fatally shot in Bloomingdale
How can you boldly claim it was a hit when you have zero to back that up?

"
Assistant D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham said that “at this time we don’t have any information to suggest” a connection between Rich’s killing and the WikiLeaks data or other theories raised online.

Rich was shot twice in the back as he walked to his townhouse at 4:19 a.m. on July 10. Nothing was taken, but police have said attempted robbery is their leading theory, noting a recent spike in robberies in the neighborhood.
"

WikiLeaks offers $20,000 reward for help finding Omaha native Seth Rich's killer

Why would they hit him - someone who would not have been in the position to leak such information - over someone who's a bigger liability in Anthony Weiner?