FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Again.

Anything for god king Trump.

No-one cared for this story back in the summer nor during the election but it's the most important bombshell in politics in the last decade right now, after Fox News revived it to divert attention.

They ain't slick.

I'm waiting for the next 'story' that will be pushed. :troll:

It's like Obama literally drove them off the fukkin cliff....and I'm a moderate man but fukk...these nikkas is crazy.
Once a black man got the highest office in the land they got their realisation. Countless cacs did, even ones who won't display it publicly.

Pathetic.

Couldn't get anything concrete on Obama, so it was all he's a secret Muslim and he hates America.

Birtherism etc.

Even going after him for small shyt like the tan suit, that sauce he requested.

Have to give props to Obama for being squeaky clean his whole life. :wow:

And the GOP undermining and blocking his policies, while lying through their teeth that it's Obama's fault.

:wow: Proper madness at display.

Last edited:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean I guess but republicans control everything, even if trump isnt their token they wanted from jump isnt this more or less what they strived for???:jbhmm:

Nah not for mainstream Republicans....Alot
Again.

Anything for god king Trump.

No-one cared for this story back in the summer nor during the election but it's the most important bombshell in politics in the last decade right now, after Fox News revived it to divert attention.

They ain't slick.

I'm waiting for the next 'story' that will be pushed. :troll:

:mjlol:

Mainstream media didnt touch the story....this accusation has been going on internet news media since it happened... Mainstream media buried it and still are trying to bury it...stop being naive

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Nah not for mainstream Republicans....Alot

:mjlol:

Mainstream media didnt touch the story....this accusation has been going on internet news media since it happened... Mainstream media buried it and still are trying to bury it...stop being naive
This accusation happened in the summer, no-one gave a shyt, no-one made this big as it gotten now, back then (Dotcom 'friend' of Seth kept quiet about his interactions with Seth all election but is willing to talk now). Even one of the main guys (Hannity) pushing it right now thought it was bullshyt back then.

But now all of a sudden because Rod Wheeler talked BS (something he's done countless times), it's the most pressing story in the last decade.

Will Pizza-gate be revived too?

The alt right ain't slick.

Then you throw out I'm being naive like it's an actual assertion. :mjgrin:

Smh. :snoop:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I say it's 50/50 he's back on Tuesday night. Rumors are saying he's the one who wants to leave fox and is mulling his future.

On the Seth Rich thing people have to tread carefully cuz someone from where Kim dot com is at tried to hack into Seth emails probably to try to create fake emails between him and wiki

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This accusation happened in the summer, no-one gave a shyt, no-one made this big as it gotten now, back then (Dotcom 'friend' of Seth kept quiet about his interactions with Seth all election but is willing to talk now). Even one of the main guys (Hannity) pushing it right now thought it was bullshyt back then.

But now all of a sudden because Rod Wheeler talked BS (something he's done countless times), it's the most pressing story in the last decade.

watching MSM in the current year :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if this is true, its the best news ive heard all year :banderas: i hope he gets in a car accident on his way home from the station too

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

No, this got pushed to the front page again by alt right media outlets was that day that NYT and WaPo dropped them bombshells last week or the week before. Like 2 hours apart from the huge headlines, out comes the Seth Rich story again. It's a fukking shame.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Whatever you say Uncle Hotep. :mjcup:

When will Cernovich and co invite you to their shows?:myman:
Nah, no matter how much this dude panders and seeks acceptance to these racist pieces of sh1t, Cernovithhh is deathly afraid of black people, but also considers them completely inferior.