FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the level of replies I'm going to get from you from now on isn't it. :mjlol:

[Insert fake genuine concern or interest] :jbhmm:

FBI, NSA and most intel agents keep memos of communications they have. Comey has a history of doing this.
When the president of the United states of America fired him for not ending the investigation (Trump's own words) you think it was just going to end like that? And then Trump tweets shyt like this :dead:

The WH themselves keep transcripts of communications in the oval office.

Wonder what your next reply will be. :jbhmm:

The timing was convenient is all I'm saying

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Well, let's see. Maybe because:

1) The head of the NSC has resigned over his connection to Russia and is now pleading the Fifth
2) The AG was forced to recuse himself from the investigation because he communicated with Russia
3) The chair of the House Intelligence Committee was caught compromising the investigation by leaking to the White House and was forced to recuse
4) The President fired the FBI director in charge of the investigation and then admitted on television that the official reason given for the firing was pretextual, and that the FBI director was fired because of the Russia investigation
5) The Deputy AG who drafted the now-debunked memo articulating the official reasons for the FBI director's dismissal has gone rogue and appointed a special prosecutor.

You just perfectly explained why promoting the Seth Rich conspiracy is so beneficial to the right wing. If Seth Rich was behind the DNC leaks, it means Russia didn't hack the DNC. And if Russia didn't hack the DNC, then there was no Russian interference in the election (or at least less interference). Gee, what a coincidence that the alt-right doubled down on the Seth Rich story just as Trump's scandals began picking up steam. :ohhh:

I'mma dap you but, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and I say this as a democrat. White guys don't get blasted in that part of DC at 7 in the morning who just happen to be staffers for the Democratic National Committee. Now if he was running over in Suitland or Anacostia, I'd believe it was random but, he got killed over by Florida Avenue, a few blocks from Union Station, and that area is very much gentrified now. It sounds shady to me :hubie:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'mma dap you but, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and I say this as a democrat. White guys don't get blasted in that part of DC at 7 in the morning who just happen to be staffers for the Democratic National Committee. Now if he was running over in Suitland or Anacostia, I'd believe it was random but, he got killed over by Florida Avenue, a few blocks from Union Station, and that area is very much gentrified now. It sounds shady to me :hubie:
Good areas aren't immune to crime. Similarly, it makes more since for him to get randomly jacked in a good area than in a bad area because it makes less sense for him to be in a bad area.

Either way, if the DNC couldn't control the leaks about the emails, we shouldn't assume they were able to contain a MFH plot.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Unsurprisingly you missed the point
all that proved is there was pressure to drop the story just like you are pressuring people to drop the story on this board.

It doesnt add up...Pressuring advertisers to drop him over him covering a 'conspiracy' Seems like they dont want this story covered...

Just like you

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good areas aren't immune to crime. Similarly, it makes more since for him to get randomly jacked in a good area than in a bad area because it makes less sense for him to be in a bad area..

You dont jack someone in good areas because you are likely to get caught quicker...it was a hit...face it

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Good areas aren't immune to crime. Similarly, it makes more since for him to get randomly jacked in a good area than in a bad area because it makes less sense for him to be in a bad area.

Either way, if the DNC couldn't control the leaks about the emails, we shouldn't assume they were able to contain a MFH plot.

I lived there bro...I'm entitled to my opinion. It would be like someone getting shot in Williamsburg during rush hour. That area is filled with $700,000 Victorian townhouses. It's just very unlikely. Then when you see where he worked, it makes you scratch your head.

We can't criticize Republicans for putting party before country and allowing corruption to linger if we're not willing to investigate what's going down in ours. I'm not attached to Hilary in any sense so I have no vested interest to protect here. And I'm not saying she had anything to do with it. I just don't believe it was random.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I lived there bro...I'm entitled to my opinion. It would be like someone getting shot in Williamsburg during rush hour. That area is filled with $700,000 Victorian townhouses. It's just very unlikely. Then when you see where he worked, it makes you scratch your head.

We can't criticize Republicans for putting party before country and allowing corruption to linger if we're not willing to investigate what's going down in ours. I'm not attached to Hilary in any sense so I have no vested interest to protect here. And I'm not saying she had anything to do with it. I just don't believe it was random.

I live in a nice area in Brooklyn where the properties cost more and there are still murders and robberies.

It's not uncommon for me to see little kids running around with grocery bags wrapped around their gun to catch the shells gunning people down.

It's sad! Really sad!
:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I know the area. Like I said, random violence happens randomly.

The problem with this conspiracy is it's people attempting to work backwards working it instead of working forward.

People were like, Wiki leaks said they didn't get their information from Russia.

Then someone sees that someone who worked for the DNC died and are like oh man he must be the leader and was killed as a cover-up by the DNC. Makes no sense and it really didn't serve the DNC to do so especially at a time where Hillary was still expected to win.

Let's disregard the police and the family saying there is no evidence of correspondence or his involvement as the leaker despite investigating.

It's like you should also disregard the family of the victim because they disagree with your theory despite having the most to gain if it were true.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
O9oWhOx.gif

:confusedtucker:

Tucker about to have a 3 hour show :drakeumad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Honestly, Louise Mensch's theory is interesting to me:

- Seth knew about the DNC hack BY the Russians.

- The Russians killed him

If y'all remember apparently the actual DNC offices were bugged: Report: DNC told FBI it had evidence offices were bugged