• WB Kids

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
The first couple of seasons of Pokémon was bigger than anything Fox put on even Xmen and Power Rangers.

People forget that WB had Batman Beyond and Xmen Evolution as well. Static Shock too. Technically Spectacular Spiderman as well but that was on CW Kids WB lol.

Please..

Digimon Season 1(Myotismon/Dark Masters Arcs)>>> Underachiever Ash Ketchum.

Shyt got serious when they went back to the real world. Angemon would have had the Leomon treatment in Season 3 if it wasn't for plot armor.

Wargreymon sliced Machinedramon like a Onion(I had to add that redundant dub line from Digimon)

Puppetmon killed Veggiemon for just asking can he go with him

Myotismon killing two of his own henchmen

Matt was a beta male for letting Cherrymon get into his brain like that. Puppetmon str8 murdered him after he felt emasculated

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Fox had a choke hold on my Saturday mornings :wow:

X-men making its return today as well after a 24 year hiatus, BYKE! :blessed:

Good thing that I got Disney plus...I thought my shyt was gonna expire today too.

Now all they need to do is finish the remaining episodes of 1994 Spider Man or they can merge it with Unlimited.

Unlimited ended due to my favorite show too(Digimon).
ABC Family should have gotten the rights to finish the show. Spider Man was getting mad rotation on there and Toon Disney thanks to the movie. They could have made a deal with Sensation Animation to finish it.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I loved Freakazoid and Animaniacs back in the day but overall fox takes it. Too much heat

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Please..

Digimon Season 1(Myotismon/Dark Masters Arcs)>>> Underachiever Ash Ketchum.

Shyt got serious when they went back to the real world. Angemon would have had the Leomon treatment in Season 3 if it wasn't for plot armor.

Wargreymon sliced Machinedramon like a Onion(I had to add that redundant dub line from Digimon)

Puppetmon killed Veggiemon for just asking can he go with him

Myotismon killing two of his own henchmen

Matt was a beta male for letting Cherrymon get into his brain like that. Puppetmon str8 murdered him after he felt emasculated
I never watched Digimon. I'll take your word for it.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
At the time I was probably watching Batman Beyond, Pokémon, Static Shock, Xmen Evolution, Jackie Chan, and YuGiOh on WB lol.

I stopped watching Fox when Xmen and Spiderman went off cause my pops used to watch those with me.

U watched Yu-Gi-Oh and Jackie Chan so props for that...

I used to watch them both on weekday afternoons.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Good thing that I got Disney plus...I thought my shyt was gonna expire today too.

Now all they need to do is finish the remaining episodes of 1994 Spider Man or they can merge it with Unlimited.

Unlimited ended due to my favorite show too(Digimon).
ABC Family should have gotten the rights to finish the show. Spider Man was getting mad rotation on there and Toon Disney thanks to the movie. They could have made a deal with Sensation Animation to finish it.
Avi Arad is actually in talks with the OG show runners to get it on the board depending on how well received X-men 97 is. Just watched the first 2 episodes and they knocked that shyt out the park like Bonds in Frisco :wow:

The original writers already have episodes written, they just need the green light and the $ to show up :blessed:

Both X-men and Spider-Man theme songs bangin while eating cereal or cold leftover pizza from the night before with the boys mobbin on Goldeneye, vibes :wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Batman Tas was originally on fox.
Developed by Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, and Mitch Brian, and produced by Warner Bros. Animation, it originally aired on Fox Kids from September 5, 1992, to September 15, 1995, with a total of 85 episodes.

So fox had that and X-men Tas

Fox>>>>> until WB got Superman, Batman, Batman beyond, Static and Pokémon
In Atlanta, they were the same. Fox started on ch. 36, then went to 5, which was cbs, which wasn't a slouch (muppets babies, tmnt).

Then 36 became wb, their run had more cartoons and lasted longer