• WB Kids

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Only comic hero I'm a fan of is Goku, so Fox kids prolly only had like 2 shows for me

Kids WB had flames only. Jackie Chan and Xiaolin showdown? Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh? Static shock? Landslide

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I think FOX Kids edges out Kids WB event though I think they were more consistent in the long run. The success of FOX Kids specifically with hit shows like Batman TAS, Power Rangers, and X-Men in that 1992-1993 era really rejuvenated cartoons on Network TV. So the fact that WB came along and had another kids block was heaven for us 90s kids. It’s a shame that Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon as well other factors ultimately spelled the end of these kids blocks on Network TV.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
As someone born in 92, it's WB easily. I have no memory watching X-Men, and I barely remember watching Spiderman so Fox has no major pull on me.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Fox Kids due to:

Digimon
Mon Colle Knights
Galidor
Cybersix

I used to watch them every day.

The only shows on Kids WB that I liked was Yu-Gi-Oh, Jackie Chan Adventures, and Ozzy and Drix.

Mucha Lucha was funny too.

I wasn't a big Xiaolin Showdown fan though

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Fox Kids forever

Although I gotta give WB Kids a shoutout for their diversity. WB Kids was the only programming block you could see MULTIPLE shows with black leads or co-leads. That counts for something.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The first couple of seasons of Pokémon was bigger than anything Fox put on even Xmen and Power Rangers.

People forget that WB had Batman Beyond and Xmen Evolution as well. Static Shock too. Technically Spectacular Spiderman as well but that was on CW Kids WB lol.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Fox had a choke hold on my Saturday mornings :wow:

X-men making its return today as well after a 24 year hiatus, BYKE! :blessed:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The first couple of seasons of Pokémon was bigger than anything Fox put on even Xmen and Power Rangers.

People forget that WB had Batman Beyond and Xmen Evolution as well. Static Shock too. Technically Spectacular Spiderman as well but that was on CW Kids WB lol.
The show was horrendous outside of the Pokemon league. They never even showed Ash defeating Giovanni. Im actually mad how much time i wasted watching that shyt when i could have been on AOL or outside.