Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
i thought he started that sh!t with hanging bodies on bridges?

no doubt he was brutal, after all he ran a dangerous cartel
but for the most part he believed that minimizing violence results in better business
the new generation believes in max violence and that fear is more profitable

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Naw but nice try. Those cartels stay clapping up Mormons and Christian groups. It’s gotten so bad that the Mormons(some of them related to Mitt Romney lol) tooled up and waving guerilla war on some of the cartels
They are not good people…let me just come out and say. RIP to the innocent, but those Mormon families are deep into fukkery in Mexico.

At this point you better off vacationing in the motherland or a cac country

Columbia Mexico Brazil and DR been real harsh to blacks lately
*colombia

Also, lol at people here seriously looking for military intervention when this shyt has been going on…in small towns all in the southwest young men and women involved in the dope game have gone missing. I know of one case of an American traveling alone on motorcycle throughout Mexico which is about dumb af as you do not want to hang around rural areas, and he ended up dead.

It sucks that these people were murdered over a case of mistaken identity, but if it’s true that means there is some major friction between Haitian groups and the cartels

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The BBL makes way more sense than the medicine thing because why you would drive 30 hours for medicine when you get health insurance from your job or Medicaid if you don’t have a job. The 30 hour trip you gotta factor gas, food and hotel money. That’s 2k miles of driving. The fact you driving that long ass trip and not flying is sus because unless you smuggling drugs it make no sense.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The BBL makes way more sense than the medicine thing because why you would drive 30 hours for medicine when you get health insurance from your job or Medicaid if you don’t have a job. The 30 hour trip you gotta factor gas, food and hotel money. That’s 2k miles of driving. The fact you driving that long ass trip and not flying is sus because unless you smuggling drugs it make no sense.
medicine is dirt cheap in mexico, its worth it if you have serious health issues. honestly, does anybody walk into a warzone like that without researching it first?

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
mexico is in central america

atem-yugioh-huh.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all don't get it. Cancun is not ok

There's a refusal to understand how volatile Mexico is. Yea that tourist area is good until suddenly it ain't
when i say ok, i mean ok at times. all the protected spots have been getting hit up lately, like acalpuco. i wonder what changed? money, of course