Foundational Latin American John Leguizamo call out James Franco as Fidel Castro

Daps

WTF DOES FULL AFRICAN
HAVE TO DO WITH PLAYING
THE DESCENDANT OF A SLAVE
YOU GOOFY MUTHAfukkA?

CASTRO IS A DESCENDANT OF
SPAINARD CACS, NOT SLAVES NOR NATIVE INDIANS.
:devil:
:evil:

Is Franco the descendant of Spaniards?

Are descendants of American slaves not African?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
And Leguizamo is from Colombia and pretty much spent his entire career cosplaying as a Puerto Rican.

The problem ppl have with the Franco as Castro is they’re struggling with the reality that was been written as a black revolution (it wasn’t lol) was spearhead by a white guy.
Kind of like Konnan is a white Cuban who grew up in Miami but plays a Mexican cholo gangster in the us, and a Mexican hating Cuban in Mexico :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fine. But keep the same energy when others get in our business when we make it public.

nikka IF I GO PUBLIC AND SAY
SOME PERSON SHOULDNT BE
PLAYING A NATIVE BLACK AMERICAN
ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT NATIVE BLACK
WAS ACTUALLY AN IMMIGRANT
I SHOULD GET CHECKED.

YOU SOUND STUPID AS fukk
TRYING TO RATIONALIZE THIS.

:devil:
:evil:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Facts. Many of those Miami Cubans are actually racist CACS who owned plantations and held black people in bondage that escaped because they feared for their p*ssy ass lives

That’s an incredibly simplified and false take. Breh most were middle class professionals in the first wave and the Scarface scene was the 2nd wave who were ppl who hated the Castro regime. Y’all really be gassing that shyt like Cubans ain’t protesting and detained daily living in that hell hole.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? His father was from Spain and his maternal grandparents were from there also.
This is false…. I debunked this claim on this board years ago. His mother can only trace one of her ancestors to the canary islands. If you look at the source of that citation you can see how Canarian descent means nothing. My grandfather was born in Spain too so I could say “from Galician descent” but it says nothing about my other 3 grandparents. It’s widely claimed his mom was mixed.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
That’s an incredibly simplified and false take. Breh most were middle class professionals in the first wave and the Scarface scene was the 2nd wave who were ppl who hated the Castro regime. Y’all really be gassing that shyt like Cubans ain’t protesting and detained daily living in that hell hole.
No it isn’t. Stop trying to white wash history, CAC.