Foundational Latin American John Leguizamo call out James Franco as Fidel Castro

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I really wish this lie would stop being told. I’ve already disproved this lie multiple times. And blanco not winning anyone over with that latinx white liberal talking points

It only exists in hotep online spaces by Americans posting comfortably from the reality of black Cubans and Cubans in general today. They can’t go to Cuba talking this mess. End up missing just for asking. Cuban government ain’t so pro communism especially when they allow remittances from abroad. They know that’s the only way the majority of their ppl eat. They also know if they removed that, their island would be in flames and another revolution would occur :ufdup:

I mean dude above equated expatriate Cubans sending metric tons of medical supplies/medicine weekly to the island to shortages in America during the pandemic. Not fully understanding Cuba has been in a damn pandemic since revolution :snoop:. And yeh he typed that bullshyt from Miami or whatever

When you’re entire political ideology equates to “white man mad, so I’m glad” :skip: you basically forfeit all common sense.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It only exists in hotep online spaces by Americans posting comfortably from the reality of black Cubans and Cubans in general today. They can’t go to Cuba talking this mess. End up missing just for asking. Cuban government ain’t so pro communism especially when they allow remittances from abroad. They know that’s the only way the majority of their ppl eat. They also know if they removed that, their island would be in flames and another revolution would occur :ufdup:

I mean dude above equated expatriate Cubans sending metric tons of medical supplies/medicine weekly to the island to shortages in America during the pandemic. Not fully understanding Cuba has been in a damn pandemic since revolution :snoop:. And yeh he typed that bullshyt from Miami or whatever

When you’re entire political ideology equates to “white man, so I’m glad” :skip: you basically forfeit all common sense.

Yea I just saw the links you’ve posted. Thanks for that. I’ve been doing that for years on here with these dunces. They think just because he spent ten days in Harlem or sent a few troops to Angola he’s some champion of equality. Not knowing all his jails are filled with blacks, there are no blacks in positions of power in the CP, and mobility into upper society barely exist. Just like here but probably ten times worse. You mention that and you get bu..bu..but Bautista. Bu..bu…but Sanctions. Bu..bu…bur Miami! Still doesn’t change the fact that Castro, like all dictators, is a bad person. And don’t get me started on Che, a cac who’s on record being a hardcore racist

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Fidel Castro’s DAUGHTER co-signs James Franco

castro-daughter.jpg
EXCLUSIVE:
Fidel Castro’s daughter, Alina Fernández, has emphasized to Deadline her endorsement of James Franco playing her Cuban leader revolutionary father in the upcoming independent feature, Alina of Cuba.

She is also proud that “the project is almost entirely Latino, both in front and behind the camera.”

James Franco has an obvious physical resemblance with Fidel Castro, besides his skills and charisma,” said Fernández about the 127 Hours Oscar nominated actor of Portuguese heritage. Fidel Castro’s Daughter Expresses Support For James Franco As Cuban Leader In ‘Alina Of Cuba’

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your question is loaded. Are blacks better? I don’t know you would have to ask black Cubans on the ground, but when you do visit the only ones you’ll see are in positions of servitude. Nothing more and that’s in the tourist areas. It gets worse once you leave the Havana strip. Literacy and economic opportunities should coincide. In Cuba it doesn’t.
Im sorry, I agree with a bit of what you are saying but this is false. I’ve been all over Cuba and you will see black doctors, lawyers, teachers, casa particular owner, drivers of cars (very lucrative for a Cuban), business owners etc EVERYWHERE. Cuba is not segregated at all Or separated at all in the common sense. Other than the fact that some historically rich neighborhoods have more white people just because it was passed down to family members. But you see back people buying in no problem. Now everyone in Cuba is Fked in general but to say the revolution didn’t equalize things is silly.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t know ricans were considered white at one time:ehh:
It’s shocking people don’t know this as Hispanic is an extremely recent invention and is still causing confusio as it should. And it’s not that Puerto Ricans were white its that is was a nationality not a race. No one considered Roberto Clemente white he was black.