Foundational Latin American John Leguizamo call out James Franco as Fidel Castro

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He’s one of the most hated figures in American history. It’s a controversial subject to create a definitive depiction of when America still has hostilities with Cuba and his family is still in leadership. Very unexpected move.

It’ll be trash but Americans love that Hollywood propaganda.

A Coli poster told me to shut up after I suggested African Americans support independent movie studios

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hispanics damn near 85% white crying bout a white man portraying a half spaniard is hilarious to me bro i'm sorry
I’m 63% euro cac but I don’t give a fukk who plays who in a movie. Al Pacino played the best Cuban possible cause he’s fukking Al Pacino. It’s acting.

I did think it was funny though when they had a white dude playing Michael jackson in some British made for TV movie and people were pissed :mjlol:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

Cultural Appropriation but y'all remember when he played an Italian :troll:

Cultural Appropriation but y'all remember when he played an Italian :troll:

:troll:

Daps
hispanics trying desperately to hold onto the little bit of non cac left in their genes so they can cry about shyt like this:
1605256950396.PNG
:why:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He says Latinx. Dead giveaway of a fugazi ass Latino.

I don't wanna hear him whine. He played a guido in Summer of Sam. Where was his guilt then?

Just like in Selena, if the movie comes out fire, Latinos are not gonna care. The bigger issue is a movie about Castro rather than James Franco playing him.

Daps

CASTROS PARENTS ARE FROM SPAIN.
HES NOT A LATINO.

:devil:
:evil:

His history is with a Latin country.

I’m not European, or Latino, so I’m not going to tell them how to feel.

Look how the Coli acts when a non ADOS represents black people, yet they are FULL African

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Isn't he American? Also similar to the latinx BS, this is only an issue in America, in Latin America no one is giving a fucj about this.

Also White european Javir Bardem played Cuban Ricky Ricardo last year and white european Antonio Banderas most famous role is a mexican "mariachi" but no one cares becuae they speak spanish and is all the same:mjpls:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
His history is with a Latin country.

I’m not European, or Latino, so I’m not going to tell them how to feel.

Look how the Coli acts when a non ADOS represents black people, yet they are FULL African

WTF DOES FULL AFRICAN
HAVE TO DO WITH PLAYING
THE DESCENDANT OF A SLAVE
YOU GOOFY MUTHAfukkA?

CASTRO IS A DESCENDANT OF
SPAINARD CACS, NOT SLAVES NOR NATIVE INDIANS.
:devil:
:evil: