Forza Horizon Community thread

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Cop a Xbox or cop on PC if you have one.

Honestly I'm not that big of a gamer to be having two consoles. This does look fukking incredible though, was just watching a 40 minute video of this guy playing with the HUD off in a handful of different cars and showing off the different environments/seasons. I don't think I've seen a nicer looking game, its borderline photo realistic.

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
I love this game but I have a problem where my uploaded images arents showing up on my xbox uploaded online even though I uploaded them.
Is it maybe because I have pics/vids from the demo still uploaded? Because when I got the full game I still had the same name/settings chose from the demo on the real game too.

Also the online is confusing/antisocial af because I want to cruise with some people but everyone either drives away from me or tries to ram my car for no reason:mjcrygirl:

I have some cute cars/designs on the marketplace too and I want to upload pics but they not showing up anywhere, not even on the official xbox website even though it says they uploaded on my xbox:mjcrygirl:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I love this game but I have a problem where my uploaded images arents showing up on my xbox uploaded online even though I uploaded them.
Is it maybe because I have pics/vids from the demo still uploaded? Because when I got the full game I still had the same name/settings chose from the demo on the real game too.

Also the online is confusing/antisocial af because I want to cruise with some people but everyone either drives away from me or tries to ram my car for no reason:mjcrygirl:

I have some cute cars/designs on the marketplace too and I want to upload pics but they not showing up anywhere, not even on the official xbox website even though it says they uploaded on my xbox:mjcrygirl:
It's happening to me . I've only been able to share my Forza videos and pics by sending it to my Twitter from the actually xbox

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Can you play this and get by fine by just doing auto tuneups and whatnot? I really don't care for all the specific tuning options and rather just have a car, occasionally do a auto upgrade and race. I get overwhelmed when there's all these options and shyt and it makes me feel like I'm short changing myself if I don't upgrade my rotors or steering rod or w/e.

Also does the game get harder? I didn't touch the difficulty settings but so far every race has been a breeze. I just got to Autumn and was given a house.

You can do auto tune-ups or even just not upgrade at all and the game will still do what it can to make races competitive based on the class of your vehicle. IMO advanced tuning is only really for players that know exactly what they want out of their cars and for what purposes they'll serve. I've put 100's of hours into Forza games and never needed to do advanced tuning to stay competitive against drivatars. If that isn't your thing, it can totally be skipped/ignored and it won't impact your game at all.

The game doesn't ramp itself up in difficulty as you progress. Eventually if you're smoking competition, it will ask if you want to change the difficulty for a higher payout on wins since the game is recognizing that you are beating drivatars by a large margin.

If you feel the game is too easy at a certain point, then I'd say bump the drivatar difficulty up until you're starting to have more competitive races. You can also toy with the drive assists and such (manual shifting, drive lines, etc). The game is designed for casual and hardcore/competitive Forza players to enjoy depending on how they want it. When it comes to the type of experience you want to have in Forza Horizon, you're in the driver seat(don't even ask me how)

edit:

Joined the GMB_ club brehs. GT: Zelltre. Add a breh.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
8b1d9bc6-cc33-4330-affe-f11fe0ad8919

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok made it through the first year(prologue) fun but I got a few complaints.

1 the map is overwhelming as fukk, there might be a such thing as too much to do. As a person who usually feels the need to “clear” the map, and with the “live” and timed events, I have this constant feeling that I’m missing something or doing the wrong thing at any given time. Played for a couple hours yesterday with the intent to clear the winter events and never even made it to them shyts cause I kept getting distracted.

Also they hyped up this winter event as something i needed to complete, I get there and you have to buy DLC cars to participate:beli: I’ve usually had no problem with the pervasiveness of the “spend more money” system, but this was cheap and frustrating.

Barn finds have been trash so far.

Wheel spins even worse. Totally uninterested in getting more dances and horns. I would rather get small sums of cash. Wheel spins aren’t exciting anymore cause I know I’m gonna get some random skinny jeans that i will never use or give a fukk about.

With that said, it’s still an amazing game and the best in the series. Too much good stuff to list, but I will say.

The Goat Racer has returned :lawd:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

1 the map is overwhelming as fukk, there might be a such thing as too much to do. As a person who usually feels the need to “clear” the map, and with the “live” and timed events, I have this constant feeling that I’m missing something or doing the wrong thing at any given time. Played for a couple hours yesterday with the intent to clear the winter events and never even made it to them shyts cause I kept getting distracted.

Also they hyped up this winter event as something i needed to complete, I get there and you have to buy DLC cars to participate:beli: I’ve usually had no problem with the pervasiveness of the “spend more money” system, but this was cheap and frustrating.

Wheel spins even worse. Totally uninterested in getting more dances and horns. I would rather get small sums of cash. Wheel spins aren’t exciting anymore cause I know I’m gonna get some random skinny jeans that i will never use or give a fukk about.

With that said, it’s still an amazing game and the best in the series. Too much good stuff to list, but I will say.

Nothing more infuriating that landing on that fake mustache one space away from 200k credits :hhh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

the amount of shyt to do is overwhelming. you finish a race, and it unlocks four more. I was trying to avoid changing seasons, but it forces it eventually

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the amount of shyt to do is overwhelming. you finish a race, and it unlocks four more. I was trying to avoid changing seasons, but it forces it eventually
For whatever reason I hadn’t completed any cross country races yet. This morning I completed one and the literally added a dozen more things to my map after I completed it. shyt crazy, I don’t even know what I should do right now:francis: