Forza Horizon Community thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
For whatever reason I hadn’t completed any cross country races yet. This morning I completed one and the literally added a dozen more things to my map after I completed it. shyt crazy, I don’t even know what I should do right now:francis:
one thing you can do is use the map filters to only show you certain icons. that makes it easier to concentrate on one particular kind of event

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
This game is lit asf lmao even though some of the wheelspins made me salty asf
Like the other day I got a ugly ass pimp hat instead of a FE car, but the one after that was the Aventador SV/SE, aparently tht car is rare af?? Bc ppl were saying not to sell it lol

Also I got the 10 million pink porsche race car from the wheelspins like it was literally my 3rd or 4th onee after getting the game, I was about to throw it away/remove it until I saw how much it was worth lol ima keep it until I really need money

I wish we could choose hairstyles for our characters bc some of the white girl hairstyles would look cute on my character but w.e its still cute

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This game is lit asf lmao even though some of the wheelspins made me salty asf
Like the other day I got a ugly ass pimp hat instead of a FE car, but the one after that was the Aventador SV/SE, aparently tht car is rare af?? Bc ppl were saying not to sell it lol

Also I got the 10 million pink porsche race car from the wheelspins like it was literally my 3rd or 4th onee after getting the game, I was about to throw it away/remove it until I saw how much it was worth lol ima keep it until I really need money

I wish we could choose hairstyles for our characters bc some of the white girl hairstyles would look cute on my character but w.e its still cute
Trying to do some team adventure?

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
Trying to do some team adventure?
We can do some in the morning if thats cool with u

we gotta start this 50 lap race then one of us exit after crossing the start line then one of us drop out and bank the 50 round payout.

I been on Spiderman but I'm Huda86 on xbox
Ooo can we do it ill be on again in the morning, I only wanna do it once or twice bc I heard ppl been getting banned from it

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Was gonna hold off on this for a while despite loving FH3 but Game Pass came through in the clutch with this. PStill early into the game since I just started playing early this morning, but 400K on my first super wheelspin and the auction block got my garage coming together already:ehh:

Definitely gonna join the coli group again when I get the chance, right now I got my 6 year old farming skill points fukking shyt up ina pink Ford Raptor playing the minions soundtrack:mjlit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That halo sim race :pachaha:. I got less than 10 roads left to find. For some reason it keeps resetting the total score I had with this shytty Volkswagen that I’m going for the weekly challenge with though.
Mine kept resetting too. I said fukk it and just complete the daily challenges and the live events.