Forza Horizon Community thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I love this BAC Mono. Went AWD and swapped in a naturally aspirated 8 with an intake kit, and it's :wow:
30228603237_4a0b2c3fed_b.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/PFfVhw

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
What's the Coli group this time around? I just unlocked the ability to join last night.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm kicking myself for not getting the ultimate edition now. I could have got it for just $10 more than the deluxe, which I bought.

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The Online user interface is fukkING TRASH!

nikkas want to set up a race after all of us engaging in trash talk and the load times are outrageous.

That is the only thing - albeit significant - that keeps this from being one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.

They need to fix that soon because relying on solo play for me is a no go. I need to race against other people while we talk shyt. :noah:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

nikkas want to set up a race after all of us engaging in trash talk and the load times and outrageous.

That is the only thing - albeit significant - that keeps this from being one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.

They need to fix that soon because relying on solo play for me is a no go. I need to race against other people while we talk shyt. :noah:

Yeah, i finally got around to renewing my gold account just to race online and I'm still stuck playing solo mode just like i always was.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

nikkas want to set up a race after all of us engaging in trash talk and the load times are outrageous.

I’ve clicked co-op or VS race a couple times, and every time I just wait a couple minutes until I get no one then I select solo race.

Not a big deal to me as I prefer to play solo, But it definitely seems the online needs some work

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah, i finally got around to renewing my gold account just to race online and I'm still stuck playing solo mode just like i always was.
It's just completely backwards.

Considering Msft usually provides proper multiplayer experiences...Someone needs to be fired at Turn 10 for this awkward interface.

Yesterday, a couple Coli brehs and other related brehs were in a party...nikkas were talking shyt and we all were getting hype on some Walk It Like I Talk It shyt...:demonic:

nikkas pulled up the Mixer, we all co streamed...:krs:

Expecting to be able to set up and start a race or group of races within 1 minute turned out to be a vastly extreme miscalculation.:dwillhuh:

You can't jump into the race without being into freeroam...:stopitslime:THEN the fukking load time has you watching your avatar driver do some emote that would be funny and cool in a 7 sec observation but incredibly silly and cringeworthy when you have to watch it for what seems like 2 fukking minutes...:scust:then many times, brehs need to rent or use the car of the host because it's confusing on what the restrictions for the races are...:comeon:

THEN brehs get kicked out or unable to join later races after ANOTHER post race long load time and back to it being an awkward mess of "ugh...are you in the game? Are you in the same horizon world?" "Ugh...I don't know".:snoop:

I felt sorry for the brehs in the party watching us ATTEMPT to play. Luckily the Lakers-Warriors PRESEASON game was on to watch while they waited for us to clumsily try to set this dumb shyt up.

'Sgust. :martin:

shyt needs a SUPER PATCH ASAP.