Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
K1qcl4U6IpUHrd9rcPx5yHJqNP2sFxf_o-cXr8r07M4.png

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Going to cop this today. I’m on that wheel and shifter wave so this should be amazing :banderas:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
But you just said you could smash on the breaks and it handles like a coin-op racer. :dahell:

In a lot of coin op racers, the brakes function just as I described, as it is hard or nonexistence capabilities to steer whilst easing off the brakes.

I find pure gas or pure brakes the best method for FH3. I never tried "Standard". Maybe it is better because it is focused for the non enthusiast. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In a lot of coin op racers, the brakes function just as I described, as it is hard or nonexistence capabilities to steer whilst easing off the brakes.

I find pure gas or pure brakes the best method for FH3. I never tried "Standard". Maybe it is better because it is focused for the non enthusiast. :manny:
That shyt don’t make no sense breh:francis: in most(all I can think of) arcade racers breaks locking up isn’t even a thing you have to consider, let alone even attempting something like trail breaking.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That shyt don’t make no sense breh:francis: in most(all I can think of) arcade racers breaks locking up isn’t even a thing you have to consider, let alone even attempting something like trail breaking.

The connection here is the simple programming in the shyttier ones where when you brake, any other input is either ignored or insanely muted, as if all wheels are locked. So when I play FH3, a lot of the cars feel that way where when I apply any braking over a small threshold, its difficult to do anything else, at least on the settings I've used for Simulation mode (basically copied over from FH6). It makes trail braking hard, as the stability for the turn is provided by the progressiveness. In that sense, it feels the same, coupled with the steering input.

Once again, maybe standards is better, as this version of Forza is aimed for the more casual audience.

Plus, this thread is for FH4, I'll let's see if it is any better for 4. :ehh: It serves the thread no use to continuously try to nanny my opinion on FH3 and hoping that FH4 does it better.

Going to cop this today. I’m on that wheel and shifter wave so this should be amazing :banderas:

What brand? I almost got the newer Logitech wheel but not sure I'd put in the time to make it worth it.

I read the TM150 is good for entry.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was skeptical about England being the backdrop, but it's actually really nice. One of my main complaints about horizon 3, was its taking place in australia, which I found to be very boring.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know why Rockstar dropped the Midnight Club series?