Reppin
Old Brooklyn
shyt is fukking flames.

I play:
Simulation settings
Damage affects performance
Driver seat camera
Manual w/ Clutch

Once you start playing like that...you can't fukking go back because the immersion is matrix level.:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
shyt is fukking flames.

I play:
Simulation settings
Damage affects performance
Driver seat camera
Manual w/ Clutch

Once you start playing like that...you can't fukking go back because the immersion is matrix level.:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Was just about to ask this; what settings is everyone playing on?
I have everything on default right now. I was thinking about putting everything on the hardest difficulty but then felt like if I wanted that simulation experience I would just play the regular forza games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have everything on default right now. I was thinking about putting everything on the hardest difficulty but then felt like if I wanted that simulation experience I would just play the regular forza games.
In races I turn off all assists except for braking lines.

In open world when I'm just completing cameras, danger signs, etc, I turn on all assists on and just go for it.

Even on all "sim" it's not as unforgiving as the regular Forza games.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

In open world when I'm just completing cameras, danger signs, etc, I turn on all assists on and just go for it.

Respect.

That's interesting.

I can't stand brake lines.

I turn off all assists except Anti-Lock Brakes.

I might try taking that off as well.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

That's interesting. I might try that out then.
Overall I think I'll end up leaving it on default for the reasons I mentioned.
Legit racing sims are cool, but I like the quick fun these arcade style racers provide right off the jump.
Sliding around corners on some tokyo drift type deal never gets old.
Now that I think about it, I never rocked with Gran Turismo. I played it back on PS1 I think and then once on PS3 and never again.
Once Forza came out I feel like it dominated the racing game scene.
Even with the VR support I didn't bother touching the last gran turismo that came out. Drive club and Drive Club VR are really dope though once they patched it and got it to where it needed to be.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sidenote: My 3 year old son loves this game. He "played" it for about 45 minutes last night.
He was 2 when he was "playing" horizon 3 so all he would do was go forward and backwards.
Now @ 3 he's able to make turns and generally go where he wants to go. It's funny watching him. He'll have moments where he wants to stay on the road then out of nowhere he'll start slamming into trees on purpose and cracking up laughing. Not sure why he thinks it's so funny but I love it. If you brehs don't have kids yet find yourself a good woman and get on that family wave. Nothing in this life is more beautiful and fulfilling.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Sidenote: My 3 year old son loves this game. He "played" it for about 45 minutes last night.
He was 2 when he was "playing" horizon 3 so all he would do was go forward and backwards.
Now @ 3 he's able to make turns and generally go where he wants to go. It's funny watching him. He'll have moments where he wants to stay on the road then out of nowhere he'll start slamming into trees on purpose and cracking up laughing. Not sure why he thinks it's so funny but I love it. If you brehs don't have kids yet find yourself a good woman and get on that family wave. Nothing in this life is more beautiful and fulfilling.
Take this dap + rep got everything said.:wow:

All truth.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I have a four year old son and I'm with you word for word. It's magical brehs.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That's interesting. I might try that out then.
Overall I think I'll end up leaving it on default for the reasons I mentioned.
Legit racing sims are cool, but I like the quick fun these arcade style racers provide right off the jump.
Sliding around corners on some tokyo drift type deal never gets old.
Now that I think about it, I never rocked with Gran Turismo. I played it back on PS1 I think and then once on PS3 and never again.
Once Forza came out I feel like it dominated the racing game scene.
Even with the VR support I didn't bother touching the last gran turismo that came out. Drive club and Drive Club VR are really dope though once they patched it and got it to where it needed to be.

But, breh...

Nothing like driving past KamikazeRevy's drivatar on a dirt road from the eyes of the front seat while you manually switch gears with the clutch on fire..

:mjlit:

Last edited:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Simulation in Motorsport is much different than Horizon. Horizon still feels like a coin-op racing game even with Sim settings on.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
But, breh...

Nothing like driving past KamikazeRevy's drivatar on a dirt road from the eyes of the front seat while you manually switch gears with the clutch on fire..

:mjlit:

I can't see twitter at work but you reminded me that I stay seeing drivatars for people that have never even played any of the Forza games. :dahell:
I've seen cars in Forza for everyone on my friend's list regardless if they've played the game or not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can't see twitter at work but you reminded me that I stay seeing drivatars for people that have never even played any of the Forza games. :dahell:
I've seen cars in Forza for everyone on my friend's list regardless if they've played the game or not.
As long as they’ve played any forza game on Xbox one, they have a drivatar, I think even if they’ve played one of the demos