games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Daps
5ad8e17b06718.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
These tournaments are garbage in my opinion for the main reason that its solely based on number of kills, and pro interaction as far as facing of against each other is minimal. Once there is a more robust competitive system or way to rank players it shouldn't be tough to have 100 good players face off against each other on the map.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
These tournaments are garbage in my opinion for the main reason that its solely based on number of kills, and pro interaction as far as facing of against each other is minimal. Once there is a more robust competitive system or way to rank players it shouldn't be tough to have 100 good players face off against each other on the map.

Now that would be a fukkfest and expose a lot of cash cows, so maybe thats a no

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

that mushroom shield thing is awesome, not finding shield esp when you’re no shield or low shield towards the end really fukks with you and makes you have to change up your play style

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the shopping cart is the best addition to this game in MONTHS

shyt is so fun to use. every time we’d roll up on kids, it’s bring out hysterical laughter

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Now that would be a fukkfest and expose a lot of cash cows, so maybe thats a no
It wouldn’t be any different than any other major tournament. I don’t think it would hurt people’s money at all. If anything fans would rather see that than them beating up on bots all day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone double pumping on console? Is it even possible? I cant do that shyt.

The best i can do is hit someone with a pump and then quickly switch and finish them off with a purple pistol or green smg.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Is anyone double pumping on console? Is it even possible? I cant do that shyt.

The best i can do is hit someone with a pump and then quickly switch and finish them off with a purple pistol or green smg.

it's all i see on console and PC, just gotta time the shot after you draw the weapon otherwise it gets weird and won't work. if you press fire before you fully draw the shotgun it won't work at all

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
You don't have to fully draw the pump. You can shoot when you hear the first click.

I also think there was a bug, haven't tried it on this patch, that let you switch even faster if you are zoomed in with a weapon.