games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
common i think it’s 67 close range and blue 74

i just know in most situations in gun fights versus multiple people i’d rather have a common tac than a blue pump after the recent update

Oh word?

add me, i’m not all that great at building, my gt is dan1ellep. def have to work on my building, i’m going to play a bunch of solos today and land wailing woods and try this builder pro shyt out. i usually play with a full squad and we got some good builders but sometimes we need a forth

I added you... sometimes I’m in a squad or have like 2-3 people... but yeah I def need to get used to building first and shooting second.. because having that cover/protection is def crucial especially in the open.

I’ll be on today to play

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Dude about to make a lot more than that $7500 after today. Def going get some pro looks. Hopefully he got a twitch too. Think Nnja going win one?

idk, hes forced to play slow since there’s money on the line which isn’t his play style

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
idk, hes forced to play slow since there’s money on the line which isn’t his play style
Yeah the aggressiveness got him the first two game. He was getting sandwiched and he'd kill one guy but lose a lot of health and materials in the process. Then someone else would come and he'd be at a disadvantage.

I'm mad they just killed Blind by have to go 3 on 1 on him lmao.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
change your shyt to BUILDER PRO! it makes building so much easier. i am still trash but it made a HUGE difference just after a day or so ...when you switch to the build menu its Right Trigger for a wall and Left Trigger for steps...easy as fukk once you figure it out.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This game really going take eSports to the next level. shyt like LoL, CSGO, Starcraft, etc are just way too niche/tactical to have real mainstream flair. This Ninja Vegas tourney got 650,000 viewers right now :wow:. And this game hasn't even released in Asia yet and it's still in beta/early access.

EDT: Biggest issue with the event was the crowd was trash. I guess many of them were young and shy or something.

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
change your shyt to BUILDER PRO! it makes building so much easier. i am still trash but it made a HUGE difference just after a day or so ...when you switch to the build menu its Right Trigger for a wall and Left Trigger for steps...easy as fukk once you figure it out.

Its cool but i dont like the disdvantage of having to cycle your mats and traps by pressing left on the d-pad. It means you have to take a thumb off one of the sticks :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody watch the Ninja Vegas event?

I was impressed by Ninja’s professionalism. He came dressed in a suit and clapped his hands for the other player everytime he got killed. He understood the purpose of the event was not only about him but for the game and esports im general. Epic couldnt ask for a better spokesperson.

I enjoy watching overwatch and cod tournaments. But this event was by far the most exciting.

Daps
I was impressed by Ninja’s professionalism. He came dressed in a suit and clapped his hands for the other player everytime he got killed. He understood the purpose of the event was not only about him but for the game and esports im general. Epic couldnt ask for a better spokesperson.

I enjoy watching overwatch and cod tournaments. But this event was by far the most exciting.

I love Tyler Blevins :yeshrug::takedat: