games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
done wit this game now...

what shooter are people playin online apart from this?

i like the 3rd person style but I didn't mind cod4 back in the day

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
done wit this game now...

what shooter are people playin online apart from this?

i like the 3rd person style but I didn't mind cod4 back in the day

Cod4 and Modern Warfare 2 are still the shooters I spent the most time with when they came out, playing them for hours after school with not a fukking Care in the world :whew:

I’m with you tho, Iv not wanted to play this at all the last week, maybe I just need to chill on it for a bit, shouldn’t be a problem with God Of War next week :blessed:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
They need to put in skill/ranked based matchmaking to make this game more fun ... once building double ramps and god platforms becomes muscle memory, the game gets super repetitive and easy.

But, they probably won't since streamers are feasting off this format. They can basically chat with their stream and bullshyt around for the first two circles while washing ~10 no-skin randoms and then win like 80% of the final circles.

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
Cod4 and Modern Warfare 2 are still the shooters I spent the most time with when they came out, playing them for hours after school with not a fukking Care in the world :whew:

I’m with you tho, Iv not wanted to play this at all the last week, maybe I just need to chill on it for a bit, shouldn’t be a problem with God Of War next week :blessed:
true that!

i remember cod4 days.. being in high school, getting home and playin for hours with my guys- sometimes I even made my girl at the time, wait for me to play a few more games lmaoo i was an ass :russ:

i just downloaded cod4 remastered for cheap from the PlayStation store :banderas:

heard they doin a Mw2 remaster too?:ooh:

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
They need to put in skill/ranked based matchmaking to make this game more fun ... once building double ramps and god platforms becomes muscle memory, the game gets super repetitive and easy.

But, they probably won't since streamers are feasting off this format. They can basically chat with their stream and bullshyt around for the first two circles while washing ~10 no-skin randoms and then win like 80% of the final circles.
lol damn do y'all really look down on the non skin nikkas like that?!:mjgrin:

aiight:mjcry:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true that!

i remember cod4 days.. being in high school, getting home and playin for hours with my guys- sometimes I even made my girl at the time, wait for me to play a few more games lmaoo i was an ass :russ:

i just downloaded cod4 remastered for cheap from the PlayStation store :banderas:

heard they doin a Mw2 remaster too?:ooh:
Yup lol, I used to play cod4 and R6 Vegas till like 3am lol, yeah iv seen that too.