games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Controller is inferior to keyboard and mouse bro. No matter how good you get at building fast, you'll never be on the level of somebody who can simply press different keys.

Just read an update that they'll have you press different buttons now if you pick that feature. Its in the new update today. Guided missles are gone too for now. Im updating to see these changes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh shyt i just looked at the ps4 button layout for that buider pro. :blessed::gladbron:

Now we can build walls like maniacs. Now im glad im brand new to the game and my fingers havent formed muscle memory like that yet.

Good job by the developers. they are on point.

A little dojo practice arena tutorial option i would recc next

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Oh shyt i just looked at the ps4 button layout for that buider pro. :blessed::gladbron:

Now we can build walls like maniacs. Now im glad im brand new to the game and my fingers havent formed muscle memory like that yet.

Good job by the developers. they are on point.

A little dojo practice arena tutorial option i would recc next

no, devs completely ruined this game. the latest update besides the controller settings is absolute garbage. the weapon delay switch is so bad and the insta-fort bullshyt needs to go ASAP. if Epic doesn’t take that shyt out i guarantee they will lose tons of players and money.

until these changes are reversed i have no interest in playing this game again.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I tried to launch the game it is telling me I got a 59 minute wait:martin:

The fukk:gucci: No wonder no one on my friends list is on.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Pro Building is nice. Only thing I'd like is to have Mat switching bound to something other than the left d-pad.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Yessir, that Pro Building is coming along nicely. I can panic build walls now. Couldn't do that shyt to save my life (literally) before. Now I just need to win a Solo...
Two step factor your account, brehs.
Done. :salute:

Last edited: