games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Prime Time J

Young Shark
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was just playing squads with my boy who was on his phone and me and the other dude was on Xbox. It’s unreal how you can do that. His player looked fluid even being played off the phone.

WHAT A GAME!!!!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
i have like two top 2 in singles, a decent amount of top tens. Like four wins on squads. smh

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was so close to catching my first duos win, it was a 1v1 and I died because of the storm. Them nikkas were trash too :mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Had my best day kill wise, got first with twice. that fakkit ass guide missile needs to go

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just played my first 15 games and barely hit anyone :skip:

For the people who play on console, how can we possibly compete with PC players when we have to scroll through the different walls and weapons on our controller?

Meanwhile PC players have all the different keys they can just press.

I wish there was like a practice arena or something i could just at least get comfortable with the buttons on my ps4. I might just quit brehs:snoop:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Yea I gave up trying to play on the PS4 controller. You can hook up a key by and mouse to your PS4 and play if you want to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I gave up trying to play on the PS4 controller. You can hook up a key by and mouse to your PS4 and play if you want to.

Yeah but would you be able to assign keys like F1 F2 F3 to all the different wall combinations like you can on a PC?

Is the fortnite game on ps4 able to recognize the fact that your using a keyboard and not a controller? I doubt it.

That would be awesome though.

Daps
Yeah but would you be able to assign keys like F1 F2 F3 to all the different wall combinations like you can on a PC?

Is the fortnite game on ps4 able to recognize the fact that your using a keyboard and not a controller? I doubt it.

That would be awesome though.

I think you can. I use controller and get better by just playing and playing. I don’t like playing video games on keyboard and mouse

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I think you can. I use controller and get better by just playing and playing. I don’t like playing video games on keyboard and mouse

Controller is inferior to keyboard and mouse bro. No matter how good you get at building fast, you'll never be on the level of somebody who can simply press different keys.