games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Picked up my 28 solo win, close to 100 Ws overall :blessed:
Nice. I've played since release and I have 24 wins in S3 and 31 total. So not a ton but S3 has been a step in the right direction as far as wins for me..

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Squads not working for anybody else? Whenever I pick the Squads mode, I start by myself with no team. This just started happening after the last update

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Squads not working for anybody else? Whenever I pick the Squads mode, I start by myself with no team. This just started happening after the last update

Make sure u click fill on ps4 its r3...this xplosives only mode is jumpin

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I got my first solo win :blessed:

I landed at Pleasant Park and killed the two fools that landed there with me:birdman:

I sister see anyone until the 3rd to last storm :snoop:

I saw a dude building a fort like he was an architect. Sneaked up on a mountain and snipped him in the head when he poked out:mjlol:

Then the last guy killed the other guy after we were fighting and he fell off his base:russ:

I haven't played solo much since I got better. I wish I could listen to music or something in the background but the noises in the game are so important.

The high explosion squads is fun. Shooting off 4 rockets in a row feels so good.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anybody happen to have a save the world code by chance or can point me in the direction of one :shaq: