games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
i do want more kills in games when i win :mjgrin:

i hate downtime in my shooters :mjgrin: :mjgrin:

don't know where this adapting to novice comment is coming from since most new people just wanna hide

See, proved my point lol, nikkas expecting more kills runing aimlessly like COD and have shytty building skills.

Trust me, when i was new, i wanted kills, as i got better i started to be more tactical.

My highest was 10 (win) but i usually average like 3-4 kills game (ones where im eliminated mid game)

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
See, proved my point lol, nikkas expecting more kills runing aimlessly like COD and have shytty building skills.

Trust me, when i was new, i wanted kills, as i got better i started to be more tactical.

My highest was 10 (win) but i usually average like 3-4 kills game (ones where im eliminated mid game)

highest kill win i have was 13, lowest was 8, i tend to fall off in duos/squads

usually when i die, it's about 7-9 kills so i dont be too mad at the death

on further thought, they should keep map as is, i don't like dying cause i don't have a gun, so this is perfect. i'm able to land lowkey, loot up, and make it to end game with a decent amount of kills cause of this pretty consistently. just gotta not get outplayed by builders

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
highest kill win i have was 13, lowest was 8, i tend to fall off in duos/squads

usually when i die, it's about 7-9 kills so i dont be too mad at the death

on further thought, they should keep map as is, i don't like dying cause i don't have a gun, so this is perfect. i'm able to land lowkey, loot up, and make it to end game with a decent amount of kills cause of this pretty consistently. just gotta not get outplayed by builders

I only like Solo and Squad, Duo is for friends imo

In Solo im a ramboing beast, but in Squad, i tend to chill out and worry about my teammates by providing meds, bandages, shields.
Usually get 3 max in squads, but recently in Squads, my team landed in the Prison and i got like 5 STRAIGHT kills, took out a whole team plus another guy with a purple (or was it blue?) tac shotgun, i was crouching at the top of stairs and kept busting, one tried to revive a teammate down on the stairs halfway and i creep down and merk all three, they were all shooting at me too...5 kills, i had a Purp tac, Blue M4, Chug Jug, boogey bomb. Traps all that shyt in the first 10 minutes of gameplay.....then my PS4 shut the fukk off in my face :francis:

I wouldve probably ended with 15 that game. Win or lose. I was FEELING it man :mjlol:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Got my first win in solo :blessed:

deadass was shaking when i murked that last nikka i was nervous shyt was really intense, haven't gotten that adrenaline rush in forever felt so fukkken good to win

solos 1 w
squads 2 w

getting better and better, can pretty much get top 5 most matches

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
How do i get better?
I have only 5 kills in 20+ games so far. :mjcry:
Takes time breh. It took me FOREVER for my first kill and that's only cause the nikka was standing still on a ledge and I had time to aim just right lol honestly what helped me was adjusting the sensitivity of the x and y axis. Test different options and see which one suits you best

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Takes time breh. It took me FOREVER for my first kill and that's only cause the nikka was standing still on a ledge and I had time to aim just right lol honestly what helped me was adjusting the sensitivity of the x and y axis. Test different options and see which one suits you best
I play on pc.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
That's a lot of buttons... Do you have a Razor Naga:russ:?

Im just playing. I have a Logitech G502 so I can probably do the same thing..

Looks like there is going to be a bad snow storm here so I'll be suck home today and tomorrow so I'll get some time to play:blessed:

Nah, logitech. I bind the wall and stairs to my left mouse buttons, ceiling to 'x', and floor to 'c'. Took about 10 games to get used to but it's much more efficient. Binding some of them to '2' or '3' works well too cause I use my scroll wheel for my inventory.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I have mine set up right now as

Wall - MB4
Stairs - MB5
Floor - MB3
PTT - The macro button by my thumb

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Getting high kills make you a big target quickly.