games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Bruh is no one else having problems with the initial login :dahell: ???

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
yup and that’s just the money he’s making from subs, nvm donations, ad revenue and youtube. insane

It’s really interesting seeing fortnite blow up like this and shows how far gaming has went in this direction cause I remember when I’d play gears back in the day against Nickmercs, CDNthe3rd, CrReam and HighDistortion and yeah they were good but no one was banking off these games at their highest level like this. I do hope that other games can generate this type of revenue for folks

Ninja may be the 1st actual celeb gamer tbh

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
It’s really interesting seeing fortnite blow up like this and shows how far gaming has went in this direction cause I remember when I’d play gears back in the day against Nickmercs, CDNthe3rd, CrReam and HighDistortion and yeah they were good but no one was banking off these games at their highest level like this. I do hope that other games can generate this type of revenue for folks

Labels need to start signing these cats..Ninja getting domed up by blac Chyna to boost streams it sells itself :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The first celeb gamer is Fred Savage :ufdup:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I know it would kill queue times but I’d like to see a ranked mode. Would be cool to see ninja stack up with some other top tier players.

Maybe they should shrink the map or make it 50 players only so they don’t ruin the queue times with a ranked mode.