games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
How many solo wins y’all got? Just got my 15th :blessed:

zero :mjcry:

i always make it to top 3-6 with over 6 kills and double digits then die by some kid in a high build spanning rockets

the one time that didn’t happen, i got into a gun fight, gunned this kid. 1 person left and that fakkit was in a bush and shot me in the back :martin:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
zero :mjcry:

i always make it to top 3-6 with over 6 kills and double digits then die by some kid in a high build spanning rockets

the one time that didn’t happen, i got into a gun fight, gunned this kid. 1 person left and that fakkit was in a bush and shot me in the back :martin:
People who sit in bushes are the fukking worst, I don’t mind dying in a gun fight but being killed by one of them bytches has me salty.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
People who sit in bushes are the fukking worst, I don’t mind dying in a gun fight but being killed by one of them bytches has me salty.

The worst for me are people that'll jump pad or do other dumb stuff to try and kill you when you're running from the storm. That dumb shyt just ends with both of us killed:stopitslime:

I don't know how you guys play on PS4. I played three games and didn't get a kill. I turned off my PS4 and logged on my laptop quick.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst for me are people that'll jump pad or do other dumb stuff to try and kill you when you're running from the storm. That dumb shyt just ends with both of us killed:stopitslime:

I don't know how you guys play on PS4. I played three games and didn't get a kill. I turned off my PS4 and logged on my laptop quick.
Yep, rather then run and get to cover in the area they’d rather set up a fort that ends with both of you having a shootout in the storm, dumb as fukk.

And it’s gets easy once you play for a while, only thing I think I’d be better at on pc is building.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

same, that’s why i got voice banned for two weeks. it was worth calling him a p*ssy, though :mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
took me too long to kill those last two kids but whatever. the two kids who couldn’t kill me while i reloading the pump should just uninstall:mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was playing earlier and saw two guys in solo running around together as a team..

I had the :dwillhuh: for like 10 seconds as I couldn’t work out what was going on, then sniped em both :obama:

One of them I hit but didn’t kill, but he stood out in the open bandaging himself like a dummy :heh:

Some people are just trash at this game lol

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Was playing earlier and saw two guys in solo running around together as a team..

I had the :dwillhuh: for like 10 seconds as I couldn’t work out what was going on, then sniped em both :obama:

One of them I hit but didn’t kill, but he stood out in the open bandaging himself like a dummy :heh:

Some people are just trash at this game lol

early morning and afternoon is the best to play. so many potatoes. after 10 pm is usually when all the sweaty try hards get on

those 7 kids i bodied in that clip are a rarity. kids on xbox usually insta build after being 1 shot. idk what it is about xbox but there’s far less potatoes it seems than ps4

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Anyone know when i have someone on my crosshairs and shoot him point blanck theres still no hitmarkers? Like a delay or someshyt but its getting me killed plently

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I just won two blitz solo matches today, bringing my total solo wins to 6. (Six isn't a lot but they're my six wins :mjcry:)

Either blitz solo is easier or I'm getting better :jbhmm:

Either way, hope they keep this game mode permanent.