games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
To the people playing on PC what keys do you bind your building schematics to? The default function keys are too weird to hit when you're in a firefight.

Also did anyone else have an issue with GeForce Experience. The overlay doesn't fit my screen right and I can't click the buttons just tab through them. There is a triple kill that I got that I wanted to save.

I bind em to my mouse buttons. No better option imo.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I know it would kill queue times but I’d like to see a ranked mode. Would be cool to see ninja stack up with some other top tier players.

Maybe they should shrink the map or make it 50 players only so they don’t ruin the queue times with a ranked mode.

Shrink the map? Nikkas like you need to :camby:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Shrink the map? Nikkas like you need to :camby:

i said for ranked, considering people like queue times to be fast, if you gonna take from a limited pool of people it's gonna take alot longer, people are gonna like that and it will be forever to fill a room of 100 people. H1Z1 takes like 3 min to fill a lobby and they start games with like 60 people

and even still they should do something about the map now. remove tilted or some shyt. tilted is awful for the game

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
i said for ranked, considering people like queue times to be fast, if you gonna take from a limited pool of people it's gonna take alot longer, people are gonna like that and it will be forever to fill a room of 100 people. H1Z1 takes like 3 min to fill a lobby and they start games with like 60 people

and even still they should do something about the map now. remove tilted or some shyt. tilted is awful for the game

BEFORE TILTED it was another landing spot that was always being occupied. Itll happen if they make another town.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
BEFORE TILTED it was another landing spot that was always being occupied. Itll happen if they make another town.

then don't make another town, just have it be a small unnamed area or some shyt lol, you don't think we got enough landmarks tbh?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I bind em to my mouse buttons. No better option imo.
That's a lot of buttons... Do you have a Razor Naga:russ:?

Im just playing. I have a Logitech G502 so I can probably do the same thing..

Looks like there is going to be a bad snow storm here so I'll be suck home today and tomorrow so I'll get some time to play:blessed:

Kairi Irving

Daps
then don't make another town, just have it be a small unnamed area or some shyt lol, you don't think we got enough landmarks tbh?

Trust me, they will add more.

You new to Fortnite?

Kairi Irving

Daps
kinda new? just wish more people landed at other areas

This is what doesnt make any sense about people who wished others landed at other areas or wants smaller maps, the storm forces you to all go towards the same area anyway, i can only assume that these type of players expect to have 20+ kill games and thats unlikely if you arent Pro level. I never had a problem with th map, or how long it takes to find someone, its apart of the game and its genre type, so i dont believe they should have to adjust to novices, novices just need to adapt...

I had a 10 Kill game in solo and won and i went long periods of time without seeing players. Patience, and still won.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
This is what doesnt make any sense about people who wished others landed at other areas or wants smaller maps, the storm forces you to all go towards the same area anyway, i can only assume that these type of players expect to have 20+ kill games and thats unlikely if you arent Pro level. I never had a problem with th map, or how long it takes to find someone, its apart of the game and its genre type, so i dont believe they should have to adjust to novices, novices just need to adapt...

I had a 10 Kill game in solo and won and i went long periods of time without seeing players. Patience, and still won.

i do want more kills in games when i win :mjgrin:

i hate downtime in my shooters :mjgrin: :mjgrin:

don't know where this adapting to novice comment is coming from since most new people just wanna hide