games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
when i'd die i used to just go to lobby immediately but now i watch whoever killed me (depending on how close to the end it is) and i see people building some top level shyt in seconds....

any time i try to build i basically build myself into a corner because i gotta think each time and i'm trash at the moment :pachaha:

ironically as soon as i get into this game my fukking XBLive Gold expires :snoop: they didnt even give me the month i advance warning either :damn:
Build towers to be simplistic and watch the areas the bigger stuff unnecessary for solo because someone will sneak in fairly easily leave that for duos and squads

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Building is something you can't be afraid to go as fast as possible even if you make mistakes. Eventually it becomes second nature.

I love building. It's adds such another dimension to the gamep!ay.

I don t know how many times I've got killed getting greedy axing for resources and someone sneaks behind me :lolbron:
Be like :damn: whenever I get caught slipping

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I don’t think i will ever get the hang of building
If u really want to get good at building or shooting expert. the save the world mode teaches u good buildings from standard forts with levels to even castles or dungeons type of shyt. Helped me improve on BR and get the battlepass season 3 free basically by all the vbucks in stw :cook::cook::cook::hula::violent:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The popularity of this game has exploded in the last month or 2

The 2k community has lost just about all of their youtubers and twitch streamers to this game :mjlol:

I have played it yet but the game does look fun as hell

fukk the 2K community the COD community is half dead. Ali-a and the rest of those clowns have completely dumped WW2 for fortnite

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Fortnite is Fun. It’s addictive and it’s unique and brings everyone to that moment of playing a game and getting lost in the entertainment it has. Epic won

Indeed. Like I can easily have a session with this game compared to PUBG, where it's in and out. I just put on a podcast and just no pressure since the rewards are generous as hell. I just hope it continues to be that way and not fallback on how most F2P games tend to be.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
whats that update about? i know the game kicked me out in the middle of the night for it :snoop:

im still mad i paid for that COD WW3 because my homie said it was dope and we was gonna squad up and like a month in he hops over to Fortnight and leaves a nikka in the dust :dahell:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I also hate how nikkas literally bunny hop throughout the entire map. It just seems so goofy. I know gun fights is all about vertically but two dudes just jumping up and down like rabbits with shotguns trying to land head shots is corny

The whole shotgun meta is corny and dumb. The Scar being the only weapon worth using outside of the shotguns is pretty bad.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The whole shotgun meta is corny and dumb. The Scar being the only weapon worth using outside of the shotguns is pretty bad.

Snipers hit hard but the movement and building sometimes makes it useless. I guess that new desert eagle is solid I haven’t tried it yet. But yea everything else outside the M16 and scar is trash juice. Pistols, revolvers, subs all shyt

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Snipers hit hard but the movement and building sometimes makes it useless. I guess that new desert eagle is solid I haven’t tried it yet. But yea everything else outside the M16 and scar is trash juice. Pistols, revolvers, subs all shyt
Nah the purple SMG is brazy.

From mid range you killing nikkas in 2 seconds flat, no headshots :whew: