games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ok so i redownloaded this shyt since NONE of my friends be trying to play shyt anymore :snoop:

this game is pretty fun, but i had to get over the fact that 80% of the time nothing is happening...maybe i just pick some isolated spots but i will drop in and pretty much be alone until the end of the match...i make it to the top 20 pretty easy...if im not top 20 i die immediately tho lol.

im trash at this shyt tho :dead: i see people building all this comprehensive shyt in seconds and im unable to build some simple steps :pachaha:

drop titled. yes it’s hectic, but you can’t get your gun skill up and ability to win gun fights if you’re always dropping deserted places no one goes

play on combat pro

when i first started playing it took me like 10 minutes just to build up a mountain, i avoided tilted at all costs. now, i always drop tilted, can make it out of titled in solos with at least 7 kills unless i find shyt loot and get gunned real quick. my building still needs work, i’m not no ninja with the building but i’m 50x the builder i once was and can last quite awhile in guns fights and make it top 3 pretty much every game

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

side note, the tac SMG is god like, for the most part i’ve quit picking up shotties unless it’s all i can find at the time and instead keep a tac smg on deck. i landed fatal, found a blue smg and gunned 3 kids who all had ARs and shot guns so i then make my way towards the hotel and was checking the hotel for some more smg and AR ammo, didn’t hear anyone, i walk into a room and this kids sitting in a room behind a corner with a shot gun, gets me for like 40 health and my shield gone and then got destroyed by my blue smg :russ:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I got 2nd place today :mjcry: I was healing up from a rocket with a chug jug and got sniped :mjcry:

i wish rockets wouldn’t do as much damage. i always struggle to clutch solos because i stay getting spam rocketed. just 10 mins ago i was in a 1v1 in greasy and kept building then moving and healing trying to get this guy to just waste all his rockets. swear this dude had like 60 rockets. well, long story short i ran out of materials, shields and heals and get bodied by a rocket :mjcry: feels bad man

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

side note, the tac SMG is god like, for the most part i’ve quit picking up shotties unless it’s all i can find at the time and instead keep a tac smg on deck. i landed fatal, found a blue smg and gunned 3 kids who all had ARs and shot guns so i then make my way towards the hotel and was checking the hotel for some more smg and AR ammo, didn’t hear anyone, i walk into a room and this kids sitting in a room behind a corner with a shot gun, gets me for like 40 health and my shield gone and then got destroyed by my blue smg :russ:

jesus i can barely build a normal set of steps..i dont even know how to make my steps go down...i be getting in that top 25 tho somehow :snoop:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
jesus i can barely build a normal set of steps..i dont even know how to make my steps go down...i be getting in that top 25 tho somehow :snoop:

what you play in? pc or console? if console if you play on xbox add me, dan1ellep or daniiiv2 i’m voice banned right now tho on dan1ellep for two weeks for calling some kid a p*ssy after he snuck up on in a fukking bush while i was in a gun fight lol:mjlol:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
what you play in? pc or console? if console if you play on xbox add me, dan1ellep or daniiiv2 i’m voice banned right now tho on dan1ellep for two weeks for calling some kid a p*ssy after he snuck up on in a fukking bush while i was in a gun fight lol:mjlol:
word up i play on xbox my gt is SmokeyBack

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
i wish rockets wouldn’t do as much damage. i always struggle to clutch solos because i stay getting spam rocketed. just 10 mins ago i was in a 1v1 in greasy and kept building then moving and healing trying to get this guy to just waste all his rockets. swear this dude had like 60 rockets. well, long story short i ran out of materials, shields and heals and get bodied by a rocket :mjcry: feels bad man
Yeah, I figured you gotta have at least 400 wood and brick. I play mostly squads. Got 20 wins there. 0 solo wins :mjcry:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
We're free on PS, getting banned for saying shyt? That's gaming!

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I figured you gotta have at least 400 wood and brick. I play mostly squads. Got 20 wins there. 0 solo wins :mjcry:

360 was never like that. you could talk all the shyt you want, i instantly was banned and got a message from microsoft telling me voice banned for two weeks not even a minute after telling this kid he’s a p*ssy lol

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps

Lol it get bizzy. Shotguns is nice indoors stalking rooms getting big in the kitchen on items munching and crunching. And then u hear them footsteps and pull that shotgun out right when he hit the corner and he looking for anything to pickup He don’t give a damn if it’s a grey pistol and then gets hit with a Wood chucker camp fire special up close and items drop :lolbron: