games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
ok so i redownloaded this shyt since NONE of my friends be trying to play shyt anymore :snoop:

this game is pretty fun, but i had to get over the fact that 80% of the time nothing is happening...maybe i just pick some isolated spots but i will drop in and pretty much be alone until the end of the match...i make it to the top 20 pretty easy...if im not top 20 i die immediately tho lol.

im trash at this shyt tho :dead: i see people building all this comprehensive shyt in seconds and im unable to build some simple steps :pachaha:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok so i redownloaded this shyt since NONE of my friends be trying to play shyt anymore :snoop:

this game is pretty fun, but i had to get over the fact that 80% of the time nothing is happening...maybe i just pick some isolated spots but i will drop in and pretty much be alone until the end of the match...i make it to the top 20 pretty easy...if im not top 20 i die immediately tho lol.

im trash at this shyt tho :dead: i see people building all this comprehensive shyt in seconds and im unable to build some simple steps :pachaha:

stop playing like a hoe and drop at tilted towers :ufdup: you'll change that tune up real quick but then youll learn to play that game how it suppose to played and not hiding in bushes in shyt.

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
stop playing like a hoe and drop at tilted towers :ufdup: you'll change that tune up real quick but then youll learn to play that game how it suppose to played and not hiding in bushes in shyt.
thats the thing im not hiding. im landing in a spot and just not seeing anybody. ive been trying to see the whole map so ive dropped in a new place each time. i dont like camping in any game. that was my main issue playing this in the beginning since it seemed like everyone was hidden. i guess i just be taking the scenic route :pachaha:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Go tilted if you want that action boss:lolbron:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

That's why Summit was in his feelings.
:mjlol:

He was mad because he "only" had 15k viewers, so he switched to CS.
It's crazy how far hes gotten. Before doc left he was in single digit thousands, now hes doing tournament numberz himself.

Imagine make a minimum of 200k a month from subs alone. And that doesnt even factor in higher tier subs:whew:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
yeah i dropped in there a few times and was dead in seconds....get a rush from that shyt tho because you see everyone dropping around you so its like oh shyt lemme try to get a gun quicker than the next breh :wow:
:russ: Tilted ain’t all that hard but so many damn people drop there. For some reason I hardly get greasy or pleasant to myself.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:russ: Tilted ain’t all that hard but so many damn people drop there. For some reason I hardly get greasy or pleasant to myself.
its gonna help me learn the gun mechanics better and how to build on the fly...i havent done much building because it realy just attracts people do me...if i ever see some built shyt im immediately gong toward it and i have no skill yet so its a :dead: mission every time lol

when i fall into a more desolate area tho i can survive..i dont camp but i guess i just take the roads less traveled and can catch people off guard

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
its gonna help me learn the gun mechanics better and how to build on the fly...i havent done much building because it realy just attracts people do me...if i ever see some built shyt im immediately gong toward it and i have no skill yet so its a :dead: mission every time lol

when i fall into a more desolate area tho i can survive..i dont camp but i guess i just take the roads less traveled and can catch people off guard
That’s the best way to do it. Building just gotta be quick on ya fingers and try not to panic. Sometimes i be too occupied trying to watch them and lose track of what im building

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
That’s the best way to do it. Building just gotta be quick on ya fingers and try not to panic. Sometimes i be too occupied trying to watch them and lose track of what im building
when i'd die i used to just go to lobby immediately but now i watch whoever killed me (depending on how close to the end it is) and i see people building some top level shyt in seconds....

any time i try to build i basically build myself into a corner because i gotta think each time and i'm trash at the moment :pachaha:

ironically as soon as i get into this game my fukking XBLive Gold expires :snoop: they didnt even give me the month i advance warning either :damn:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Building is something you can't be afraid to go as fast as possible even if you make mistakes. Eventually it becomes second nature.

I love building. It's adds such another dimension to the gamep!ay.

I don t know how many times I've got killed getting greedy axing for resources and someone sneaks behind me :lolbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
when i'd die i used to just go to lobby immediately but now i watch whoever killed me (depending on how close to the end it is) and i see people building some top level shyt in seconds....

any time i try to build i basically build myself into a corner because i gotta think each time and i'm trash at the moment :pachaha:

ironically as soon as i get into this game my fukking XBLive Gold expires :snoop: they didnt even give me the month i advance warning either :damn:
You need gold to play this? Battle royal mode? You can play it without ps plus