games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:camby:Majority of the folks that play Fortnite play for the BR. I stayed for the STW campaign:banderas:.

• The building mechanics makes a lot of sense with that portion of the game
  • The rewards are effective and you don't feel like you are getting jerked into a microtransaction scheme
  • Farming vbucks:banderas:
  • There's plenty of folks playing the mode
  • Plenty to do in the mode (events, collecting materials for weapons, saving civilians, etc)
One thing I can say about BR is that it makes you appreciate the STW mode due to how refreshing the shyt is:ehh:
Where you farm vbucks I got stw yesterday

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Ninja crossed 50k subs:wow:

I cant believe the numbers hes doing with viewers. 69k right now

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Keep doing the missions. There are some that reward something good with them Vbucks. I had enough to cop the season 3 battle pass.
Im still in the early part of the game I got 500 from collection and got the rest from the free pass. Just wanna be to farm some if I see another skin I want

All Star
Daps
Ninja crossed 50k subs:wow:

I cant believe the numbers hes doing with viewers. 69k right now

:ohhh:

That's why Summit was in his feelings.
:mjlol:

He was mad because he "only" had 15k viewers, so he switched to CS.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas know they going to drop that PVE right? shyt is trash anyway. After a while it’s an annoying grind fest

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I also hate how nikkas literally bunny hop throughout the entire map. It just seems so goofy. I know gun fights is all about vertically but two dudes just jumping up and down like rabbits with shotguns trying to land head shots is corny

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I also hate how nikkas literally bunny hop throughout the entire map. It just seems so goofy. I know gun fights is all about vertically but two dudes just jumping up and down like rabbits with shotguns trying to land head shots is corny
You know how many times i died like that and on the other side I only hit like 22 for a headshot if i jump :stopitslime: