Fortitude (new British drama)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Finally finished it.:noah::noah::noah::noah:

This show is soooooooo good. Cinematography :ohlawd: Story was pretty good. :obama:

Brehs really sleeping on this show.

I really hope there is a second season. :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nobody watched the finale?:dahell:

This show really needs more attention. I loved it. :noah:

@Nature Boy Ric Flair did you watch it? :ld:

I thought it was WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:banderas:
I didn't know that was the finale. I thought there were more episodes :mjcry:

Side note: Did you ever watch The Shadow Line? I'm halfway through, and it's a good show. Another 8/10 so far

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Oh, and it did get renewed for a second season. I dunno what they are gonna do, but it got renewed. :manny:

http://deadline.com/2015/04/fortitude-renewed-season-2-pivot-1201406862/

:noah::blessed:

It definitely has a twin peaks vibe.

You didn't see the season finale?

I wish Stanley Tucci's character was still alive though, his death was so unnecessary :francis:

I didn't watch Shadowline yet, I could barely get through half of the first episode, it seems too British. :russ:

I heard State of Play the series the british version is good too.:ld: It has that main breh from The walking dead in it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I wish Stanley Tucci's character was still alive though, his death was so unnecessary :francis:

I didn't watch Shadowline yet, I could barely get through half of the first episode, it seems too British. :russ:

I heard State of Play the series the british version is good too.:ld: It has that main breh from The walking dead in it.
Yeah, I watched the finale. I didn't like it so much, but I thought the show was good overall. I still give it an 8/10. Good mystery throughout, and you're right, the cinematography was amazing.

Yeah, I wish he was alive still too.

I'll check out State of Play. Thanks

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Breh, watch the Shadow Line. I finally finished it. It is really good. It's like a 9 out of 10. Great ending too. It's only 7 episodes and everything was done by the same guy, so it has great continuity. I really enjoyed the show. Great drama.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Nobody watched the finale?:dahell:

This show really needs more attention. I loved it. :noah:

@Nature Boy Ric Flair did you watch it? :ld:

I thought it was WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:banderas:

BETWEEN GAME OF THRONES, BLOODLINE, BETTER CALL SAUL, MAD MEN AND DAREDEVIL HAVEN'T HAD TIME YET BREH :mjcry:

THE FIRST EPISODE WAS :patrice:

IS THIS shyt REALLY WORTH A WATCH? :lupe:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I couldn't find state of play. It's too old :mjcry:

@pickles What are you watching now? I've literally watched everything it seems. But I know I'm missing out on some piff. What are your current shows?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I couldn't find state of play. It's too old :mjcry:

@pickles What are you watching now? I've literally watched everything it seems. But I know I'm missing out on some piff. What are your current shows?

You can find it if you look hard enough lol, PM if you don't understand. But I remember you saying something about how Comcast was on your ass. Have you watched Bloodline? :ld:It is very good.

Did you watch the Affair, I like that too.
I might start watching the Knick. :patrice:Heard that is excellent.

ETA: Scust at anyone comparing Fortitude with the hot garbage known as LOST. Possible neg for saying that bullshyt. :ufudup:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You can find it if you look hard enough lol, PM if you don't understand. But I remember you saying something about how Comcast was on your ass. Have you watched Bloodline? :ld:It is very good.

Did you watch the Affair, I like that too.
I might start watching the Knick. :patrice:Heard that is excellent.

ETA: Scust at anyone comparing Fortitude with the hot garbage known as LOST. Possible neg for saying that bullshyt. :ufudup:
Yeah, I can't torrent. I can only direct download. Comcast is all over me.

I loved the Affair. it was my favorite show of last year.

The Knick is really good. I highly recommend it.

I haven't watched Bloodline yet. I was skeptical. I'll check that out. Thanks :cheers: