Fortitude (new British drama)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol breh, I couldn't be bothered watching those British programs I recommended to you. I could barely get through half of the first episode of Shadow line. I think I am sick of the British accent. :russ:
:russ:. I haven't watched the Shadow Line yet. I'm watching Sherlock now. shyt's good, but not quite my thing. I see why it gets such high ratings though. I actually watched Top of the Lake when it was on air on Sundance, but completely forgot about it....:dead: I guess it wasn't that memorable. :manny: I watched all of Black Mirror. That shyt was good. The Hinterlands are next.

I'm all up to date up Broadchurch season 2 (only 1 episode left). It's okay, but not nearly as good as Season 1.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Watched the latest episode yesterday.

I don't care about anyone on this show and that worries me. The show is far too moody, morbid and dark. It all gets a bit too much and doesn't make it better viewing. It's like the show wants to be smarter than it is.

2 more episodes for me and then I'll decide whether to carry on

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
This show is pretty :yeshrug:. I just finished the latest episode and I'm just :ld: about everything.

Technically, it's very well made. Good cinematography, music, etc but I can't say I'm enthralled with the characters. I'm pretty much watching to see how things wrap up but I wouldn't recommend it.

Agree with this, except the mystery & tense elements are keeping me interested enough to watch on a weekly basis , like you said not a great show, probably a 6.25/10 for me.

Show does lack good characters, even though I've enjoyed Dan's scenes in the last few episodes.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lolol at the last two comments.

What is the verdict on this show? @Ciggavelli is this show good or not? Worthy of watching or should I skip? :lupe:

I'm all caught up. I like it. I give it an 8/10. It's worth watching. I think the acting is good. There's good mystery. The side stories are good. They reveal secrets midway through multiple times. I look forward to each Thursday.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
please tell me you guys saw the latest ep :merchant:

this is crazy
which part?

how that guy was killed by being handcuffed and eaten by the polar bear, or all the flies coming out of that lady? That mammoth is fukking shyt up. It's gonna cause the whole community to go crazy with whatever parasite/virus it introduced into the environment.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
which part?

how that guy was killed by being handcuffed and eaten by the polar bear, or all the flies coming out of that lady? That mammoth is fukking shyt up. It's gonna cause the whole community to go crazy with whatever parasite/virus it introduced into the environment.
flies :merchant:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Last night's episode was so so. I thought more would happen from the preview.

looks like the the whole town is gonna get it now that that Russian drilled into the mammoth pit with all the wasps

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Last night's episode was so so. I thought more would happen from the preview.

looks like the the whole town is gonna get it now that that Russian drilled into the mammoth pit with all the wasps
I dont understand how Elena (sexy spanish girl) got infected

fukkery show but as a whole was a bit disappointing. they spent £25m to make it

season 2 will be different as the mystery is over

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dont understand how Elena (sexy spanish girl) got infected

fukkery show but as a whole was a bit disappointing. they spent £25m to make it

season 2 will be different as the mystery is over
She's been around 2 people who had somebody around them infected. That little girl with the crazy dad and the killer boy's dad. It's possible she got it that way (that's my shot in the dark guess though)