Fortitude (new British drama)

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Stumbled upon this on Amazon Prime. On episode 3 now. So far, so good.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Season 2's first episode just dropped. We're back :blessed:

@pickles

I tried looking for a link for the episode yesterday, but could not find one. :francis:

Don't know if I should wait until all the episodes drop?:patrice:

Have you seen the Young Pope yet breh? :lupe: I want to start watching that.

Still haven't finished Strike Back yet (:francis:) Starting Season 4.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I tried looking for a link for the episode yesterday, but could not find one. :francis:

Don't know if I should wait until all the episodes drop?:patrice:

Have you seen the Young Pope yet breh? :lupe: I want to start watching that.

Still haven't finished Strike Back yet (:francis:) Starting Season 4.
Lol. You recommended that to me. You gotta finish it.

I have all the episodes of Young Pope, but I haven't watched it yet. I will soon though.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You got Hinderland to watch, The Shadow line, there is a British show called State of Play the people in that list recommended, so that will keep you busy for a least a week. Lol.

You got to watch Luther and Sherlock (:ohlawd:)

Have you watched the British version of House of Cards? :lupe:
I think it is pretty good, even though the show was done in the early 90s, the topics are still relevant.
Now that time has passed..

Are these shows and Fortitude worth it breh :francis:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Now that time has passed..

Are these shows and Fortitude worth it breh :francis:

I am going to keep it real with you Fortitude is the only one worth watching simply because I saw the whole series and really liked it.

Now I have heard good things about Shadow Line and State of Play but I never finished these series because working links are hard to find. But these series have received excellent reviews.

I believe Hinderland is available on Netflix, but I don't really remember what happened in that show, so no I don't recommend it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I am going to keep it real with you Fortitude is the only one worth watching simply because I saw the whole series and really liked it.

Now I have heard good things about Shadow Line and State of Play but I never finished these series because working links are hard to find. But these series have received excellent reviews.

I believe Hinderland is available on Netflix, but I don't really remember what happened in that show, so no I don't recommend it.
The last season of hinterlands is over. All the links are out. It's got subtitles (from the Welsh or whatever the fukk UK country it is that doesn't speak English:yeshrug:).

I'll probably finish off the season tonight. It's great "nordic noir"

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@pickles you watching season 2 yet? I'm waiting till it's half over then I'm gonna binge. Is it as good as season 1?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
@pickles you watching season 2 yet? I'm waiting till it's half over then I'm gonna binge. Is it as good as season 1?

3 episodes deep right now, and I think it is pretty good. There are a couple of mysteries already. It is going to be interesting how the season plays out.

This is a good show to binge on though.

Did you start watching the Young Pope yet? I am basically the number one fan of that show in this forum.
Pure piff, from the music selection to the scenes to the story.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
3 episodes deep right now, and I think it is pretty good. There are a couple of mysteries already. It is going to be interesting how the season plays out.

This is a good show to binge on though.

Did you start watching the Young Pope yet? I am basically the number one fan of that show in this forum.
Pure piff, from the music selection to the scenes to the story.
Nah, I haven't started Young Pope yet. I gotta get on that. I have all the episodes downloaded though.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Binge watching starts me for tonight. The season is finally over, not it's time to dig in :eat: