Fortitude (new British drama)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
THe Hounourable Woman is so good :noah:

I'll check out Hinterland. Right now I'm marathoning Justified (never watched that show before).

Breh I don't know if you already watched this, but the same guy that made Honourable Woman, also made The Shadow Line, another British series. Got excellent reviews. Great thriller apparently.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh I don't know if you already watched this, but the same guy that made Honourable Woman, also made The Shadow Line, another British series. Got excellent reviews. Great thriller apparently.
Nah, I haven't seen it. I'll check it out. Thanks :cheers:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
shyt, it's not on netflix or amazon prime and I can't find links. I may have to buy this off amazon (I dunno why they don't make this show prime :mjcry:)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Thanks, but I can't torrent for various reasons. Comcast is on my fukking ass right now and I can't risk it.

If you google the shadow line the first episode up online I think dailymotion, so you can see that for free.
But yeah the rest of the season, got watch it on Amazon. I swear the UK amazon was cheaper per episode.

ETA: Thought you might like this list of suggestions to watch.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...rue-detective-murderymystery-fix-with-te.html

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you google the shadow line the first episode up online I think dailymotion, so you can see that for free.
But yeah the rest of the season, got watch it on Amazon. I swear the UK amazon was cheaper per episode.

ETA: Thought you might like this list of suggestions to watch.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...rue-detective-murderymystery-fix-with-te.html
thanks for the list

I finally found links for The Shadow Line. They got spanish subtitles on them (:dead:), but what are you gonna do?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@pickles you seem up on tv. I love shows like The Affair (e.g., good character studies). You got any suggestions?

Justified is good, but it's not as good as the reviews let on (or it's just not my thing). I want some serious drama here.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
@pickles you seem up on tv. I love shows like The Affair (e.g., good character studies). You got any suggestions?

Justified is good, but it's not as good as the reviews let on (or it's just not my thing). I want some serious drama here.

Lol, you actually the expert breh. I have been heavy with British programming right now. Have you watched "Damages"?

I am going to assume you have watched the popular stuff like Breaking Bad, the Wire, the fall, House of Cards etc.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol, you actually the expert breh. I have been heavy with British programming right now. Have you watched "Damages"?

I am going to assume you have watched the popular stuff like Breaking Bad, the Wire, the fall, House of Cards etc.
hahaha. Yeah, I watched all those shows. Maybe I've just watched it all. I'm gonna start going down that list you gave me though. Plus I never watched Sherlock or Luther. I gotta watch that shyt.

Thanks though

Edit: And I loved Damages

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
hahaha. Yeah, I watched all those shows. Maybe I've just watched it all. I'm gonna start going down that list you gave me though. Plus I never watched Sherlock or Luther. I gotta watch that shyt.

Thanks though

Edit: And I loved Damages

You got Hinderland to watch, The Shadow line, there is a British show called State of Play the people in that list recommended, so that will keep you busy for a least a week. Lol.

You got to watch Luther and Sherlock (:ohlawd:)

Have you watched the British version of House of Cards? :lupe:
I think it is pretty good, even though the show was done in the early 90s, the topics are still relevant.