Forspoken official Thread (PS5/PC) OUT NOW!

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
3 minutes of running through straight emptiness, a glimpse of some typical ability progression menus, then bombing a bunch of goons that did nothing but run in circles.

they already took that shyt down so obviously they felt some type of way about it. shills gonna shill but that is not how you present gameplay

the frames being jank are whatever. but its even worse considering nothing crazy was even happening :dead:
I'm still copping to support the mix breed goddess tho

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@Responsible Allen Iverson been dropping links and support for black characters, devs, and creators here for years now - we don't have to pretend she's the only black person in the industry :unimpressed:

I'm still hoping the game lives up to its potential, but this is showing all the signs of a marketing idea and technical showcase with the game itself being an afterthought

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm still hoping the game lives up to its potential, but this is showing all the signs of a marketing idea and technical showcase with the game itself being an afterthought

I'm still interested but I am getting that "barren world" feeling too. :francis: When they said it was Action RPG I was expecting more on the rpg side. Looking more like an open world hack n slash and that's alright but the story/lore, characters or world can't be mid.

I just can't drop $70 on a isekai that's on some Dynasty Warriors shyt.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This game was already going to have a hard time because A. Woman B. Black, so you had to come out with a nice impression and that 4 mins looks very mediocre. The frame rate looks bad but fixable. The world looks very empty and boring. I am hoping this is an early build and not something closer to the final build. The fact they took it down says a lot. If they have to delay, they should.

I do think game has potential and looked very good during the trailers

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This game was already going to have a hard time because A. Woman B. Black, so you had to come out with a nice impression and that 4 mins looks very mediocre. The frame rate looks bad but fixable. The world looks very empty and boring. I am hoping this is an early build and not something closer to the final build. The fact they took it down says a lot. If they have to delay, they should.

I do think game has potential and looked very good during the trailers

I don't know who this woman is. I'm going to wait till this gets a bit more development behind it before I pass judgement. My favorite character ever from a Final Fantasy is Lightning so if I like what they are doing, I'll get it.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Well damn :damn:. People going in on it in a discord server I'm in lol. I actually don't think the gameplay/combat as looks bad as people led me to believe, reminds me of FFXV which I guess is to be expected. I also couldn't stomach to finish XV lmao so we'll see. One thing I do know is she needs to stfu. All the grunting and self-banter gotta go.