Forspoken official Thread (PS5/PC) OUT NOW!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No one believes you. You don’t even have a ps5:camby:
Don’t need a PS5 to follow a timed game exclusive.

Conversely if this just a normal release, you clowns would be, being honest about how trash it looks.

Y’all ain’t do nothing but talk about how bad FF15 is. This looks like a low budget worse version of the same shyt.:smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t need a PS5 to follow a timed game exclusive.

Conversely if this just a normal release, you clowns would be, being honest about how trash it looks.

Y’all ain’t do nothing but talk about how bad FF15 is. This looks like a low budget worse version of the same shyt.:smh:

my only issue with FFXV was the story and the pacing. I loved the gameplay and the graphics :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No black writers for a black female led game…. Throw the game in rice Square

Sounds about white.
Next Square Enix RPG Has Black Protagonist But No Black Writers

Cacs can’t help themselves:smh:

My newfound fears weren’t helped when Rymer and Stashwick described Frey’s origin story, which came off as a tired amalgamation of Black stereotypes. Those stereotypes included her “being very angry,” her having “fallen through cracks of society,” and being “on the verge of prison,” before being teleported to Athia. The cherry on top of my newfound dread was motion capture and voice over director Tom Keegan describing Balinska’s mannerisms during her motion capture performance as having a “very hip-hoppy kind of walk.”
:scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
zde6QR0.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Forspoken got an M ESRB rating :ohhh:

Forspoken Has Been Rated M by the ESRB

Rating Summary

This is an action role-playing game in which player assume the role of a woman (Frey) who finds herself teleported to a fantasy world. As players try to find their way home, they can explore and traverse terrain, interact with characters, and battle fantastical creatures. Players use a magical vambrace and other attacks (e.g., leach, disperse, tendril) to defeat zombie-like creatures and monsters in frenetic combat. Battles are accompanied by colorful effects, screen-shaking, and cries of pain. Cutscenes depict additional acts of violence: a character attempting to jump off a building; monsters killing civilians; a character held at gunpoint. The words "f**k" and "sh*t" are heard in the game.