Former Xbox Boss Peter Moore: 'We Encouraged the Console Wars’

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Console wars are corny today, shyt was more interesting when consoles offered vastly different gaming experiences. The Snes and Genesis was great because of the contrast in the games they offered. Same with the Dreamcast, N64, and psx. Even the ps2, GameCube, and original xbox offered unique experiences that gave you a reason to own all three.

These new consoles aside from Nintendo are mostly the same shyt and offer mostly the same type of games, built the same way with the same hardware.

Soon console wars will just be about the studios each company can afford to keep games off the competitors hardware.
That’s pretty much what it is now. Got dudes begging for acquisitions (just to play the same games they woulda played anyway) just cause it might mean the game won’t come to the other console.:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s pretty much what it is now. Got dudes begging for acquisitions (just to play the same games they woulda played anyway) just cause it might mean the game won’t come to the other console.:wow:

Remember how hype yall were cause you thought Call of Duty was going exclusive? :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No. I don’t.

Cause you made that up :ehh:

i wish i were that creative :patrice:

Exclusive CoD is huge

100% exclusive, they give no fukks.

Bro that shyt will be exclusives, Microsoft main goal is to make people join their ecosystem.

Overwatch exclusive is major

Why would they spend ALL that money?

Maybe the next year or 2 will come out on PS, but you better believe it'll be MS exclusive when it's all said and done.

COD will definately be Xbox exclusive...

I think they will. This is clearly a move to further bolster Game Pass.

Call of duty yeah that's a XBox exclusive

:banderas:

Big bank moves..exclusive COD? PC getting extra work now..
Paradigm shift :wow:

You don't spend 70 billion to not go exclusive.
It's over.

Yea they are bro

you don’t spend 70 billion not to

I think that was the whole point in spending 68 billion...not to play house with Sony

COD 2023 being exclusive is huge, expect casuals by the boatload to cop a Xbox for that. If Xbox makes OverWatch exclusive to PC/Xbox, say goodnight bro.

Microsoft has to make COD exclusive, hell i might give up my pursuit of a ps5 and now cop a xbox series X due to this news

COD being exclusive to MS will DEF make muthafukkas go cop a Series console even if it’s a Series S. I don’t think muthafukkas gonna abandon PS5 but Xbox will DEF sell ALOT more consoles cause of this.

and this is just a fraction of it, there were like 10 more pages.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Keep giving 'em hell Mad Titan. Once 2023 hits ol Gadget McQuack is finished.

:salute:

fBSgQ9P.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got a bunch of people speculating and saying “if…..”

Nobody was “hype just off the fact that it might be exclusive”

the thought of it is what got yall hype :laff:

it was the equivalent to speculating what you're gonna spend your money on when you hit that scratch off jackpot

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the thought of it is what got yall hype :laff:

it was the equivalent to speculating what you're gonna spend your money on when you hit that scratch off jackpot
Half those people you quoted are sony stan’s.

You goofys were convinced it would be exclusive and y’all were in your feelings.

That’s where #shambles came from.

99% of the posts on the coli about microsoft’s acquisition was from you and your goofy buddies.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Half those people you quoted are sony stan’s.

You goofys were convinced it would be exclusive and y’all were in your feelings.

That’s where #shambles came from.

99% of the posts on the coli about microsoft’s acquisition was from you and your goofy buddies.

revisiionist history, you were in there twerkin like meg the staillion :ufdup: