Former or Current LSA poster, why did join the coli?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Sierra mist's former boo asked me to come troll with her. I had no idea what the Coli was but joined for fukkery. I was told I had post my pic because I was a female & I had to prove I wasn't **** (and I was there for him from the jump but didn't know that Sierra was ****). I posted my pic & the wolves left me alone, until I got reckless and has my account closed for a min. Ever since I've stayed around.

Stefan Urquelle

Do thecoli brehettes got love for Stefan?
Daps
Sierra mist's former boo asked me to come troll with her. I had no idea what the Coli was but joined for fukkery. I was told I had post my pic because I was a female & I had to prove I wasn't **** (and I was there for him from the jump but didn't know that Sierra was ****). I posted my pic & the wolves left me alone, until I got reckless and has my account closed for a min. Ever since I've stayed around.

So u work for **** :ohhh: :patrice:

Stefan Urquelle

Do thecoli brehettes got love for Stefan?
Daps
Past tense breh. that was two years ago.

giphy.gif

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Yea is just the coli is part of the topic to so I was wondering which one you was talking about lol.

But yea agree since there's a big thread on the Rihanna controversy at LSA, black women going at each other there.:merchant:

I peeped that thread and honestly, it's a bait colorism thread but, unfortunately, LSA can easily be baited.

Overall, I just prefer the celeb gossip threads and the occasional tea (secret industry insider gossip) that gets spilled. Which LSA was originally created for around fifteen years ago...

The Coli is pretty cool overall but, some of y'all I wouldn't even meet at the seventh layer of hell. :|

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Within the first two pages of that thread.

Black men are not even part of this story and they still but are name in it.

Just :snoop:.

And those two quotes have a lot of thumps up too.:skip:

They even arguing about if the guy who said those words is white or not, trying to avoid giving white supremacy the blame.:smh:

But low key some women dropping gems in that discussion tho.:ehh:
thats how them wenches roll :mjpls:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Within the first two pages of that thread.

Black men are not even part of this story and they still but are name in it.

Just :snoop:.

And those two quotes have a lot of thumps up too.:skip:

They even arguing about if the guy who said those words is white or not, trying to avoid giving white supremacy the blame.:smh:

But low key some women dropping gems in that discussion tho.:ehh:
What's wrong with those quotes. Only the second one can be considered iffy.