Former or Current LSA poster, why did join the coli?

cocainebiceps

Professional shytposter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There's a$$holes everywhere, but LSA has the ugliest layout of all time. I don't see how you guys made it past lurking.

Neon font on orange skin.
Huge gif signatures
unfunny emoticons from 1998
:scust:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
The board software is WAY better. You say way more crazy shyt.
@Lewis Black :noah:is here
The tech stuff here, I've learned A LOT... But real talk they post the same threads here and there and some people here I clearly recognize on LSA. On one board they're cool and then on the other they're a different person. :mindblown: I don't how one can be two people...:wtf:
Can explain this a little more please?:leon:
I wanted to see if what they said about the male Coli posters is true.
What they say is true about us?:lupe:

And do you think it's true?:lupe:
I wanted to know where black men hang out. Found one site that made me lose faith in yall, but found coli and its pretty cool here.
Which other black male site you went to that made you almost lose faith?:wtf:
i joined bc the majority of the ladies of LSA say they hate the coli.
Cool lol , but why you join the coli because of that?

You hate the LSA poster or something?

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Which other black male site you went to that made you almost lose faith?:wtf:
Afieldnegro. Com. Filled to the brim with fake-hotep-white woman-worshipping -black woman hating-pro black man only (meaning they only believe in supporting black men, not woman and couldn't care less about the community )- IR bm/ww encouraging black guys. I never made an account but browsed for like 2 days and lost so much faith in black men I was really about to be on some "black men ain't shyt ".
then I found the coli and 80% of y'all are some cool ass dudes. I like the guys here.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Afieldnegro. Com. Filled to the brim with fake-hotep-white woman-worshipping -black woman hating-pro black man only (meaning they only believe in supporting black men, not woman and couldn't care less about the community )- IR bm/ww encouraging black guys. I never made an account but browsed for like 2 days and lost so much faith in black men I was really about to be on some "black men ain't shyt ".
then I found the coli and 80% of y'all are some cool ass dudes. I like the guys here.
that alone should let u know :dead:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah, them bytches are wrong 87% of the time, so I took my chances with the other 13% and lucked up.
We need more sistas like you from LSA to join the coli more.:salute:

Btw is that cute girl from your avi you?:noah:
:deadmanny: at the bold.

But happy us black men from the coli restored your faith in us black men that really means a lot.:to:

We have some c00ns here as well but a lot more us respect and have love for our sistas.:lawd:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
35 Pages? :damn:
they've been going all in for two days now mrken
Within the first two pages of that thread.
Listen to most of the rap songs they are always talking about "light skin women aka yellow bones" some blk men feel this same way. I don't know why people are shocked that this white man said this but its the reality not right but it is what it is.
Black men are not even part of this story and they still but are name in it.
White men who actually mess with black women on more than a superficial level, usually like all shades of black women and don't hold a black woman's 'blackness' against her. Typical [racist] white men who hold white women as the standard of beauty and would sleep with black girls but would never be seen with one, think the way these men think. that's the difference.
Just :snoop:.

And those two quotes have a lot of thumps up too.:skip:

They even arguing about if the guy who said those words is white or not, trying to avoid giving white supremacy the blame.:smh:

But low key some women dropping gems in that discussion tho.:ehh:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

signed up an account when it first opened. dude was recruiting members around the time that BV was about to close down. he was a professional musician that worked with some big acts in the 80s/90s.

i posted for a couple of month but lost interest in the site.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Well, I'm taking that as a compliment, so thank you... Yes, that's me, but from what I hear, I need to take my pic down before I become the new "****"
Rep for being cute.

If your not **** there's nothing to worry about lol.

Also if your feet is cute, would like posting your feet at the official feet and toes thread?:MJSIMP:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:russ: @ a field negro.com. sounds like a toubob (white man) or a c00n created that site. further more you can't lose faith in all of because most "black" posters aren't black. you have to remember that other race of men on the internet pretends to be black posters to make us look bad. ive seen this numberous times on different forums. I'll admit we do have a few c00ns on the coli that bash black women and spew ignorance due to their beliefs.

further more thecoli have pawg worshipers, brehs bashing black women, c00ns, simps, tranny lovers, militants, wolfs (don't fukk with them), dudes that can "kill" a LION or BEAR with their bare hands, karate brehs, muscle head brehs, dikk pic senders (:dame:), etc.

apart from that the coli is a great site to browse certain section (roots, higher learning, coliseum, gym). the coli have a few intelligent posters that spits the truth. enjoy your stay and don't let the trolls chase you off this site.:jawalrus:

oh, and watch out for theses coli men.
kRG76.gif

enjoy.. :heh: